PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Pbxes not working
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mds

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Pbxes not working Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi, My pbxes doesn't seem to be working. I have reset it and everything looks okay in the status panel but I cannot receive or make calls either internally or externally. Can you help?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mds on 13.07.2009 at 07:44.

13.07.2009 07:44 mdsanders is offline Search for Posts by mdsanders Add mdsanders to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Pbxes not working Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We have reset your PBX.

We are still looking into why you could not successfully do this over the web interface.

13.07.2009 09:29 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Lampe RE: Pbxes not working Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We found and fixed the bug.

13.07.2009 20:20 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
mds

RE: Pbxes not working Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Excellent thank you. It all works perfectly now.

13.07.2009 23:26 mdsanders is offline Search for Posts by mdsanders Add mdsanders to your Buddy List
cap

ip-tel, can you please reset mine too. Thanks.

15.07.2009 17:37 capitandanny is offline Search for Posts by capitandanny Add capitandanny to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

capitandanny, your account seems to have never worked. Maybe you should start with a little less than 212 trunks!?!

15.07.2009 21:22 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
cap

Actually it was working fine. I don't need to complete the termination, just need to have the registration of this lines. Please let me know if this is an issue, don't think base on the service.

15.07.2009 22:25 capitandanny is offline Search for Posts by capitandanny Add capitandanny to your Buddy List
wex
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 22.08.2006

Hi

Please reset my pbx account. I observed yesterday all th etrucks were not registering, then later I lost all the trunk dial rules, the extension forwarding details etc..

I started re-doing these before coming across this post.

16.07.2009 03:35 wexila is offline Search for Posts by wexila Add wexila to your Buddy List
cap

Gentlemen, any resolution for this issue. Trunks don't connect to the server. Thanks.

16.07.2009 14:24 capitandanny is offline Search for Posts by capitandanny Add capitandanny to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Lampe RE: Pbxes not working Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We found that one nameserver entry for www4 was outdated and fixed it. For your high number of trunks this could have been the reason.

16.07.2009 16:47 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
cap

Thanks for fixing this. Regards.

17.07.2009 02:58 capitandanny is offline Search for Posts by capitandanny Add capitandanny to your Buddy List
ych

hello,

Pbxes is not working for me since 3 days.
Outgoing calls get a busy signal and incoming calls do not ring and are transfered after a while to voice mail. i tried several times to restart but with no success. My config was working fine a week ago and i did nt change anything

Please help

Y

21.07.2009 12:14 ychraibi is offline Search for Posts by ychraibi Add ychraibi to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Your call monitor looks okay. Do you still observe the problem?

24.07.2009 01:15 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
onn
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 27.02.2010

PLease reset my PBX!!!!!!! böse

16.05.2010 19:58 onnefa is offline Search for Posts by onnefa Add onnefa to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

You can do this by clicking "Submit & Start" in Personal Data. What issue do you have?

16.05.2010 21:56 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: