PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Mini Page
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
meg
Premium Account

Registration Date: 12.05.2006

Mini Page Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I can't access the full panel to setup , only MINI PAGE!! Why??

Please let me know ASAP!.
Thanks

10.10.2009 06:00 megasystem is offline Search for Posts by megasystem Add megasystem to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Mini Page Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Close the browser window and start over.

10.10.2009 14:03 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
meg
Premium Account

Registration Date: 12.05.2006

traurig RE: Mini Page Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Trying many times with many PCs, not possible. Only Mini Page!

Another suggestion?

11.10.2009 03:20 megasystem is offline Search for Posts by megasystem Add megasystem to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Mini Page Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Mini page is the default for newskyvoip.pbxes.com. Try pbxes.com or newskyvoip.pbxes.com/login.php

11.10.2009 14:54 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
sjt

Registration Date: 01.01.1970

Got the same issue after visiting the mini page unglücklich

08.02.2010 10:32 sjteef is offline Search for Posts by sjteef Add sjteef to your Buddy List
sim

Same problem here. How can I solve it, please???

03.10.2010 19:52 simoted is offline Search for Posts by simoted Add simoted to your Buddy List
cac

This worked for me:

1- Go to the mini page
2- LOG OUT (simply closing the browser isn't enough)
3 - close the browser
4 - delete cookies/history/offline content
5- go to www.pbxes.com
6- log in

Let me know if that works for you as well.

Regards

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by cac on 08.10.2010 at 22:17.

08.10.2010 22:15 cacaushow is offline Search for Posts by cacaushow Add cacaushow to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: