PBXes » English » Providers » RE: Voicetrading - Outbound trunk issue
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
suv
PBXes PRO

Registration Date: 17.09.2007

Outbound trunk issue Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello,

Since last 12 hours we are facing issue with outbound calling. On trying any PSNT number we get this message " your call cannot be completed as dialed"

We use voicetraidng.com account

Direct calls using voicetrading are working fine however via PBX we are unable to make any outbound calls. can you please check this asap.

Many thanks
Suvidh Marwaha

06.01.2010 07:56 suvidh is offline Search for Posts by suvidh Add suvidh to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: Voicetrading - Outbound trunk issue Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I will ask a couple of questions in order to identify the issue you are reporting.

• Are you able to complete extension to extension calls, preferably between extensions which are not sharing the same Internet connection.
• Do you have any trunks from another ITSP except Betamax? Can you complete calls to the PSTN via them?
• Do you have any trunks with DIDs? Can you accept calls from a DID through one of your extensions?

06.01.2010 12:16 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
suv
PBXes PRO

RE: Voicetrading - Outbound trunk issue Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the message

- Yes we are able to make extenstion to extension calls. Both extenstions on different internet connections and different physical location

- No we do not use any other company, we use their wholesale service voicetrading.com and do not use any other company

- Yes we have DID's landing to pbxes and the incoming calls are coming in fine

06.01.2010 12:23 suvidh is offline Search for Posts by suvidh Add suvidh to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Your responses confirm an issue between your PBXes account and the VoiceTrading ITSP.

In order to further look into this issue, please activate the option "Allow independent moderators to see your call log & configuration data for support (readonly, no passwords) and provisioning (write trunks, extensions and dialrules) purposes" found at the bottom of the Personal Data section.

06.01.2010 14:30 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
suv
PBXes PRO

Done - please check now

06.01.2010 15:03 suvidh is offline Search for Posts by suvidh Add suvidh to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Please consider filling the username & password fields with the proper username & password provided by VoiceTrading.

Then let me know if you can make outbound PSTN calls.

06.01.2010 19:10 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
suv
PBXes PRO

Tried that - doesnt work

The current format beng used has been working for almost 2 years ... someone suggested that for forwarding Caller ID - and it worked.

However doesnt work with username / password filled i at the right place. i will make changes right away

06.01.2010 19:13 suvidh is offline Search for Posts by suvidh Add suvidh to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

To troubleshoot the issue further, I setup an extension on your account, and proceeded to dial one of the numbers you had previously dialed, 3 different ways: CC + number, 00CC + number, +CC + number. All of these are normally acceptable by the Betamax SIP Proxies.

Jan 7 00:14:39 VERBOSE[14681] logger.c: -- Called Voicetrading/+14168622666
Jan 7 00:14:39 VERBOSE[1680] logger.c: -- Got SIP response 500 "Internal server error"
Jan 7 00:14:39 VERBOSE[14681] logger.c: -- SIP/Voicetrading-06ce is circuit-busy

Jan 7 00:15:21 VERBOSE[15165] logger.c: -- Called Voicetrading/14168622666
Jan 7 00:15:21 VERBOSE[1680] logger.c: -- Got SIP response 500 "Internal server error"
Jan 7 00:15:21 VERBOSE[15165] logger.c: -- SIP/Voicetrading-9374 is circuit-busy

Jan 7 00:15:31 VERBOSE[15289] logger.c: -- Called Voicetrading/0014168622666
Jan 7 00:15:31 VERBOSE[1680] logger.c: -- Got SIP response 500 "Internal server error"
Jan 7 00:15:31 VERBOSE[15289] logger.c: -- SIP/Voicetrading-d79f is circuit-busy

All three calls were not terminated indicating the same reason: 500 "Internal server error" a problem most likely with VoiceTrading's SIP Proxies.

Can you please open a ticket with them? I would like to have their input on this issue as well. After all, this was working up until this morning.

06.01.2010 20:15 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
suv
PBXes PRO

Voicetrading - Static IP request Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ok i will open a ticket with them and update you as soon as i hear back from them on this.

Meanwhile any suggestions on another service provider which offers wholesale rates like voicetrading?

Is it possible to get a static IP for our PBX account (will be happy to pay for the IP cost)

That way we can try IP based authentication with voicetradinig.com

Although i have not heard back from voicetrading support, they usually dont reply otherwise as well, and direct calls using sip devices setup to use voicetrading is working very well.

Please advise.
Suvidh

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dia on 07.01.2010 at 11:48.

06.01.2010 20:20 suvidh is offline Search for Posts by suvidh Add suvidh to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

The fact that individual SIP UAs are working fine with credential based authentication, indicates some type of misconfiguration on their side, and if you can't easily communicate with them as a client, you can surely imagine how difficult it will be for us.

Does anyone else using VoiceTrading experience this type of issue?

07.01.2010 11:56 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
suv
PBXes PRO

No idea about anyone else facing issue like that. We have been using voicetrading for 2+ years never faced an issue before.

As asked before is it possible for us to have a dedicated IP for our account and we can try to use IP based authentication , may work.

Suvidh

07.01.2010 12:53 suvidh is offline Search for Posts by suvidh Add suvidh to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Whether or not you can have a Public IP for your PBXes account, is not within my jurisdiction to answer.

The question "Does anyone else using VoiceTrading experience this type of issue?" was addressed to the other members of this forum using VoiceTrading trunks. So far no one has replied stating a similar issue.

07.01.2010 13:21 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

I am having no problems with Voicetrading using that configuration.
Siptraffic may be an alternative, it appears to be the same service, although I cannot get CallerID to work with it.
Ron

07.01.2010 13:24 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
suv
PBXes PRO

to telagente00: Do you use the voicetrading server:

sip.voicetrading.com

or are you using another one?

Thanks
Suvidh

07.01.2010 13:29 suvidh is offline Search for Posts by suvidh Add suvidh to your Buddy List
tel
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.07.2008

Hi,
yes sip.voicetrading.com.
I also have my DID number as caller name and ID set in the extension (which was necessary for Voipcheap another Betamax to work properly), maybe you could try that also.
Several months ago Voicetrading sent out e-mails regarding incorrect configurationsof password/username that may experience connection problems in the future - maybe this is it starting !
Ron

07.01.2010 13:40 telagente00 is offline Search for Posts by telagente00 Add telagente00 to your Buddy List
bob

Registration Date: 01.01.1970

Am also using voicetrading daily for my company also using the caller id setting where in the password field you type: password:username

Havd had no problems so far

07.01.2010 15:04 bobmats is offline Search for Posts by bobmats Add bobmats to your Buddy List
suv
PBXes PRO

Hi,

I have added another service provider for the outbound trunk. (sip.voipraider.com) Again this service is working well using xlite and other sip devides however not functioning on PBXES.

It appears that this definately is an issue with our account since none of the other users are facing compatibility issues with voicetrading.com.

Please check. Thanks
Suvidh

07.01.2010 17:41 suvidh is offline Search for Posts by suvidh Add suvidh to your Buddy List
ren
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 14.09.2006

traurig RE: Voicetrading - Outbound trunk issue Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,
No, it is not an issue of your specific account.
I am not using VoiceTrading, but VoipBuster, which is run by the same company.
And I am facing the same annoying "500 internal server error" failures.

If anyone finds a solution or receives a Bettamax Response, please let me know!
:-(

07.01.2010 23:19 renejaun is offline Search for Posts by renejaun Add renejaun to your Buddy List
snd
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 27.03.2008

traurig RE: Voicetrading - Outbound trunk issue Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Not only voicetrading and voipbuster, but also justvoip in my case - same company and same issue.

08.01.2010 23:58 sndef753 is offline Search for Posts by sndef753 Add sndef753 to your Buddy List
suv
PBXes PRO

this is very annoying.

Does anyone have any suggestions on another wholesale voip vendor that offers

- low rates (same as voicetrading)
- 1 second billing
- and username/password based authentication

Thanks

09.01.2010 00:22 suvidh is offline Search for Posts by suvidh Add suvidh to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next »  
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: