PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: PBXES down !!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mil

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
PBXES down !! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

PBXES is down for us.
- no extension works

PLEASE INVESTIGATE

UPDATE STATUS: RESOLVED -- We were able to reset the system by using

Personal Data -> Submit & Start

Operator: please let users know that this is a way to restart the system

We learned about it only after there was a long delay trying to get the System Status; eventually, this suggestion popped up. It got our extensions up and running again.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mil on 30.11.2009 at 16:56.

30.11.2009 16:00 millc is offline Search for Posts by millc Add millc to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: PBXES down !! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

You can find it in HELP >> FAQ. If it is not clear enough you can edit the wiki page.

30.11.2009 21:53 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
dor

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: PBXES down !! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Well, I can't access www4, phones don't work.

What's going on lately? I'm used to recommend pbxes as one of the most reliable option - now I'm starting to feel bad about it.

01.12.2009 01:46 doronin is offline Search for Posts by doronin Add doronin to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

The web interface was down for 10 minutes for accounting purposes (this occurs every 1st of a month at midnight CET).

01.12.2009 11:13 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: