PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: www4 is down
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dor

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
www4 is down Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Getting this error on www4

[nativecode=Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)] ** mysql://asteriskuser:amp109@localhost/asterisk

22.11.2009 02:55 doronin is offline Search for Posts by doronin Add doronin to your Buddy List
neo
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.11.2007

Fragezeichen RE: www4 is down Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

here is all tbm OFF extensions and not access or the site with my login premium ....

strangely with the logim FREE account goes all normal .....

22.11.2009 03:01 neopark is offline Search for Posts by neopark Add neopark to your Buddy List
cc

RE: www4 is down Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

i'm on www2 which gets redirected to www4 which apparently is also down - sweet! :/

Update: phone is now registered - most likely to www4.

How come we aren't getting email updates anymore when there is a service interruption?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by cc on 22.11.2009 at 04:32.

22.11.2009 04:26 cc is offline Search for Posts by cc Add cc to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: www4 is down Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We had problems with two servers at the same time (first www2, then www4). Because each of them is the backup server of the other service was unavailable for a few hours.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

22.11.2009 15:23 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
dor

That's understandable, it would be better though if you advise users on such situations just when detected, not after it's over. Twitter, email - anything is good as long as it let us take a workaround if necessary.

22.11.2009 21:39 doronin is offline Search for Posts by doronin Add doronin to your Buddy List
fit
Premium Account

Registration Date: 28.03.2008

Is there a way to let us know about this kind of problems?

We missed/lost all calls for today...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by fit on 24.11.2009 at 00:56.

24.11.2009 00:48 fitness is offline Search for Posts by fitness Add fitness to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: