PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: cancell G.729 sub.
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
flo

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
cancell G.729 sub. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

hi,

i've been trying to cancell my G.729 in my account but for some reason i cant do it via paypal , i cant find the "cancell payment " button .
i wanted to cancell it last month but couldnt do it .

pls pls help me
thanks

14.11.2009 10:27 flowersd is offline Search for Posts by flowersd Add flowersd to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: cancell G.729 sub. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We will try to help you, but this will be most probably delayed until Tuesday. If nothing happens by then, please update this thread.

Thanks and I am sorry for the inconvenience.

15.11.2009 01:11 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: cancell G.729 sub. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

This should be addressed to Paypal support. We can't help in this case.

16.11.2009 01:50 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
pas
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 03.08.2006

Here is a way to cancel a subscription:

1. Go to Account -> History
2. Search for a time-range ample enough to include the date of last charge for "i-p-tel GmbH"
3. Click on "Detail" for that transaction: payment status should be marked as "Active"
4. Finally, Click "Cancel Subscription"

Pascal,

Have you considered adding another method of payment? I had a problem with subscriptions because Paypal system cancels a subscription if you change a credit card number that is the primary source for payments. As a consequence I ended up paying for 2 months of PBXes, since they would not give me a refund for the months lost (and after admitting their system glitch!)

Paypal is a very unfriendly company, and their site is really horrible.

Pasquale

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by pas on 17.11.2009 at 17:44.

16.11.2009 22:13 pasqualei is offline Search for Posts by pasqualei Add pasqualei to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: