PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: help to make a dialplan
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bet

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
help to make a dialplan Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi to all,

I have some problems to make a well working dialplan, I understand the concepts, but can't make it working correctly,

I explain the situation.

I live in Mexico, and I want to make a dialplan to make a call equal if I use a landline here, for example

I can make local calls with no problems

Here in Mexico, In the landline I need to call 01+area code+ local number to make a national long distance call, I use a USA voip provider, so I need to call 011+52+area code + local number

To make a International call, I need to call 001+country+area code+ number for my provider it is 011+country+area code+number

To make a mobile phone call I need to call 044+area code+number, for my provider it is 011+52+1+area code+number

I make some tests, but can't make the calls with the dialplans that I've created, can someone help me?

Thanks a lot for the help

27.07.2009 18:00 beto123 is offline Search for Posts by beto123 Add beto123 to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: help to make a dialplan Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

What type of SIP User Agents (IP-phones, ATAs, soft-phones) are you using? I would like to know the brand and their model number.

27.07.2009 18:22 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
bet

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: help to make a dialplan Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the quick reply

I use 1 286 grandstream ata,
1 grandstream bt200
4 linksys spa 941

27.07.2009 18:25 beto123 is offline Search for Posts by beto123 Add beto123 to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: