PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Trunks "Registration failed - timeout"
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ayk

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Trunks "Registration failed - timeout" Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Almost all of my trunks have this in the logs:
Registration for "trunk" timed out, trying again (Attempt #??)

All these trunks were working prior to July 15 morning EDT. Now incoming calls to these trunks from pstn may sporadically connect but usually cannot connect. Seems like the connections would go offline for most of the time, then reconnect for a while and then dead again.

I have a second account on www2 that is still working fine with the same providers.

Please kindly help. This seems to be a different problems than what others are experiencing in the other threads.

Thanks a lot.

16.07.2009 22:14 ayking is offline Search for Posts by ayking Add ayking to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Trunks "Registration failed - timeout" Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We fixed a name server configuration today (see the other thread).

It turned out that a "Submit & Start" in "Personal Data" was necessary to reflect that change. So we have reset all accounts on www4 now.

16.07.2009 23:46 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: