PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Servers down!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jjp

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Servers down! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,

Server www5 is down. Nothing works, phones won't register, I cannot place a call and the webbrowser gets stuck on "If you are not automatically redirected, please clear cookies or click here to access the forum".

Also, when I could still login earlier today I saw that all call recordings dating from before april 7th were not visible. So either someone from PBX made a mistake or someone is accessing my account without my consent and deleting my call recordings. I'm pretty sure the latter is not the case so I would appreciate some quick action from the PBX managers on both these issues.

Thanking you in anticipation,

07.04.2009 03:03 jjpieper is offline Search for Posts by jjpieper Add jjpieper to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Servers down! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Server www1 was down. You should have received an email. Your account was temporarily moved to www0. As it had been moved back your recordings should be back, too (they are not backed up).

08.04.2009 22:04 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: