PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Calls not ending
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
met

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Calls not ending Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi

We have a problem sometimes when (according to the status display) extensions are not disconnecting when a call is finished. The system still thinks they are on a call even when they are not. The extensions in question can still make calls - but cannot receive them - since the system thinks they are on a call. This seems to happen particularly often with conferences - the conference room stays "open" long after everyone has left.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Mike

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by met on 09.03.2009 at 17:07.

09.03.2009 16:52 metokote is offline Search for Posts by metokote Add metokote to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Fragezeichen RE: Callsnot ending Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

2 hours ago you installed an update (by resetting your PBX) that included a fix for this problem. Did you still observe it after that restart?

09.03.2009 18:02 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
met

RE: Callsnot ending Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I just did a "submit and start" which cleared the extensions which were still showing as being on calls. Is this what you meant? Does this mean that the issue is now fixed permanently and won't happen again?

Thanks

Mike

10.03.2009 10:00 metokote is offline Search for Posts by metokote Add metokote to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Callsnot ending Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Your request crossed our update. So I am asking if you still see it with the new version.

10.03.2009 16:03 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
met

RE: Calls not ending Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We had a conference call a few days ago and it seemed to be fine. We haven't had any problems since .. so I am assuming the issue is now resolved smile

Thanks for your help.

Mike

11.03.2009 15:17 metokote is offline Search for Posts by metokote Add metokote to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: