PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: receiving calls on non-existing extensions
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
yge
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 22.12.2006

receiving calls on non-existing extensions Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi

I was a premium customer until the beginning of last year. I had queues, ringgroups, and a lot of extensions.

Yesterday I returned, with the same user-id, as a soho-user.

I'm still in the middle of configuring the pbx again, but I noticed this:
I'm receiving calls on extensions (or queue numbers) that existed a year ago, but they don't exist anymore now (because soho does not allow to use queues).

It's at least about these extensions:
299 and 300, but probably some other I don't know of yet.

I also noticed some little arrows next to some extensions, when I'm in the status screen. As far as I remember this also has something to do with queue, and users logged. This isn't something that a can correct with my soho-account, right?

Is it possible to clean up that account and only retain the current information in the configuration?
Please don't delete anything, since I already did spent some time in putting it back together.

Thanks !

07.03.2009 22:47 ygeffens is offline Search for Posts by ygeffens Add ygeffens to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: receiving calls on non-existing extensions Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for returning.

In the meantime configuration of incoming calls has changed. Add a default route leaving trunk and caller id empty.

Not all info about queues gets automatically cleared when Premium features are turned off. This is to avoid data loss if this happens accidentally. So you need to upgrade to delete that info manually.

09.03.2009 00:33 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
yge
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 22.12.2006

RE: receiving calls on non-existing extensions Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi

Well, I added the default route, but it's not helping.
I'm still getting calls on non-existing extensions.

Upgrading to delete what's left in a configuration is not fair. I paid my soho account for a full year, and I did not expect you to ask me more to get some errors fixed. So I hope you can do that manually.

Thanks.

10.03.2009 22:47 ygeffens is offline Search for Posts by ygeffens Add ygeffens to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Probably you deleted extensions still contained in inbound routes. Therefore I recommend you re-save all of your inbound routes.

Queues are a feature of the Premium Account. If you want to erase them for the status display you would need to subscribe for it. This can be done in addition to the Soho Account (no need to cancel that one).

11.03.2009 00:13 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: