PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: no call possible to specific number because it is blocked by old double account 1 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gog

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
no call possible to specific number because it is blocked by old double account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I think my old and current account are somehow connected to eachother. Basicly everything is fine now but for the fact that if i try to call a specific number i get the message in the call monitor: 2008-03-18 08:12:51 blacklisted by flapstaart 062706XXXX pbxes.org from-internal-cont 00:00:00 (I've crossed out the last 4 digits in the phone number)

flapstaart is my old account i accidentally made some time ago which has been blocked but not deleted i think. This current account doesn't have a trunk called pbxes.org.

Thanks again for looking into this

18.03.2008 08:18 goghd is offline Search for Posts by goghd Add goghd to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: no call possible to specific number because it is blocked by old double account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

To get rid of the old account please do the following:

• Convert it to Premium. You get 50% discount when logging into your existing Premium Account and go to the shop from there.
  • Now cancel the newly created subscription for your old account. You only need to pay for one month (about 5 Euros).
This will also delete the blacklisting.

18.03.2008 09:52 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
gog

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your answer. As I already upgraded this account to premium so i can (fully) use your services again and the flapstaart account didn't block calls trough goghd before i don't believe it to be fair to charge me to undo the blacklisting. The only reason i ever registered a second account (quite some time ago) was that i forgot i had one already. I never had the intention to have and/or use 2 accounts and therefore violate the terms of agreement. Could you please delete the account for me and by doing so undo the blacklisting?

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by gog on 18.03.2008 at 20:42.

18.03.2008 20:25 goghd is offline Search for Posts by goghd Add goghd to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

RE: no call possible to specific number because it is blocked by old double account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Before you can delete the old account you need to cancel the subscription for it. Deletion is only possible after waiting for the grace period to expire (usually after 24 hours).

07.11.2008 13:11 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
eco
Premium Account

Registration Date: 05.12.2008

traurig RE: no call possible to specific number because it is blocked by old double account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have the exact same blacklisting problem with an old account I used for testing purpose (idreamer) which is blocked any I cannot delete it.

Please delete it, I have no use for it and don't want to upgrade it to Premium only to be able to delete it !

Because of this blacklisting, my company (ecodev) is missing important calls. böse

23.02.2009 14:57 ecodev is offline Search for Posts by ecodev Add ecodev to your Buddy List
ser

I have the same problem:

I create one account for my mother and used it only for test configurations and for play and compare with the paid account. I signed one paid account that is ok for us.

I signed with a paid account, but pbxes system blocked the old account
that I cannot delete, and kidnapped some trunks for it.

I supposed that need to be corrected urgently on pbxes.org to make pbxes reliable. I need a link, that is not blocked for signout, on the old account.

Thanks

10.08.2010 13:30 sergiosq is offline Search for Posts by sergiosq Add sergiosq to your Buddy List
sna

I created three account (snagornyy, snagornyyfrw, snagornyyfrd).
Now I need one - snagornyy
Please, delete other - snagornyyfrw, snagornyyfrd
Thnk

12.10.2011 08:09 snagornyy is offline Search for Posts by snagornyy Add snagornyy to your Buddy List
day

I have the same problem too. I think I upgraded my 2nd, mistakenly created account (daytripper) and now waiting for the 24 hour grace period to expire so I can consolidate to just one account (charlottepierce).

This system should really not be accessible to consumers/individuals. It's MUCH MUCH MUCH too complicated. Pitfalls of the Android Market, I suppose. But really. It must drain your own resources also.

09.09.2012 04:34 daytripper is offline Search for Posts by daytripper Add daytripper to your Buddy List
jos

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p
Before you can delete the old account you need to cancel the subscription for it. Deletion is only possible after waiting for the grace period to expire (usually after 24 hours).

How do I cancel the subscription? Through Paypal? Through PBXes?

02.08.2013 22:00 joshllp is offline Search for Posts by joshllp Add joshllp to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

The right link to Paypal's management of subscriptions can be found on our Shop page ("Unsubscribe").

03.08.2013 03:56 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
urs

HI
I want to delete my account ,i canceled my subscription but after that my account its again locked
i pay another 5 euro and i try to cancel the subscription after 5 minuts but in the paypal account i have the message The unsubscribe button you clicked is invalid.
I canceled the subscription in paypal account but my subscription still active
please cancel the subscription and refund my money
and delete my account
thanks

08.09.2013 19:43 ursanman is offline Search for Posts by ursanman Add ursanman to your Buddy List
mqt
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 10.06.2006

I created an account for my parents, but your system says I registered 2 accounts. Ok, nerver mind, I can do it in one account.
I upgraded my parents account to soho to unblock numbers and afterwards cancelled subscription. Will I be able to delete account 'mapa' tomorrow or will it be blocked and unable to get deleted?

Or better: can you delete 'mapa' and check that my account 'mqth' remains unblocked even if i cancel soho subscription for that one? Thanks for checking and a short answer...

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by mqt on 08.07.2014 at 08:17.

08.07.2014 07:11 mqth is offline Search for Posts by mqth Add mqth to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Done. You are welcome to keep mqth as a free account.

08.07.2014 08:10 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
tre
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 12.12.2014

I have the exact same blacklisting problem with an old account I used for testing purpose (trefilowme) which is blocked any I cannot delete it.

Please delete it, I have no use for it and don't want to upgrade it to Premium only to be able to delete it !

24.07.2016 11:36 trefilow is offline Search for Posts by trefilow Add trefilow to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: