PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: music on hold - does it work?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
pac

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
music on hold - does it work? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi Guys,

I don't know if I am the only one, but music on hold does not work at all.

Do I have to pay support to get this to work when the feature is advertised as part of the premium service?

wav files are ok - they can be uploaded and deleted but MP3's appear to go nowhere.

Can someone just give me assurance that the music on hold is working for them? It seems kinda strange I'm the only one having this issue.

Besides that, I love this service. I just like to have music on hold being played.

Thanks,
Daniel

06.10.2007 06:28 packetman is offline Search for Posts by packetman Add packetman to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: music on hold - does it work? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Upload of MP3 files is working again. This was a very obscure bug that appeared recently. Thanks for your report.

If you have problems not hearing WAV files you may try to reset your PBX (clicking the "Submit & Start" button) to get it working.

07.10.2007 01:43 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
pac

Zunge raus! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks it's working. Submit and Start under "personal data menu link" did the trick!

Cheers,
Daniel großes Grinsen

07.10.2007 04:12 packetman is offline Search for Posts by packetman Add packetman to your Buddy List
mds

RE: music on hold - does it work? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I am trying to upload music but no matter how many times I try it doesn't work. At the moment I have a "bad format" message so I have tried to re-upload the file I was using last week to no avail.

Can you help?

10.12.2008 16:36 mdsanders is offline Search for Posts by mdsanders Add mdsanders to your Buddy List
gra

RE: music on hold - does it work? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yesterday, it was working wel.

Today, no music. I try to reload the same MP3 file and I receive a bad format message. After a few retries, it says OK but the sound is awfull.

Any suggestions?

16.01.2009 19:50 grabit is offline Search for Posts by grabit Add grabit to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: