PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Status "Error loading configuration...."
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mon
Premium Account

Registration Date: 17.10.2007

Status "Error loading configuration...." Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Last 2 days the in Status windows all trunks, extension and queues are flashing red and green, after short while showing following error message.
Error loading configuration file variables.txt?aldope=163849
Any suggestion to avoid this

14.12.2008 21:21 montoo is offline Search for Posts by montoo Add montoo to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

RE: Status "Error loading configuration...." Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Try accessing the Status page through a different browser, to verify if the issue persists.

You might have to upgrade to the latest Flash Plug-In, or clear the cache and the settings of the browser.

14.12.2008 21:34 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
mon
Premium Account

Registration Date: 17.10.2007

RE: Status "Error loading configuration...." Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Given try with Firefox and IE browser, flush out the cache but the same result in my laptop and desktop computer.

An other issues, the registration problem, I am using Snom and Eyebeam both were fine. But now Eyebeam fail to register. Snom working fine.

I have not changed anything either in Pbxes setup or in my computer.

Just to add in new post as a reply system does not allowed me. So I have edited and added following.

Found one solution of Eybeam registration problem. I was previously using domain 88.198.18.239 and was working fine. After getting registration failure error, changed the domain to 217.195.32.11, and back to business. Eyebean is working again.

Why it happend, Pbxes team has to look into, seems some thing is changed,

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mon on 15.12.2008 at 18:17.

15.12.2008 05:36 montoo is offline Search for Posts by montoo Add montoo to your Buddy List
sia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 07.07.2006

For me the Trunk part of Status window is empty now, both in the Firefox and Safari.
Extensions and Queues/Conferences are ok.

--igor

16.12.2008 00:47 sia is offline Search for Posts by sia Add sia to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: Status "Error loading configuration...." Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

@montoo
The IP 88.198.18.239 is no longer in service. It has been replaced by a new IP. For details on device configuration see the DOCS section.

@sia
The problem on www5 and www6 has been fixed. Click the red bar once to get the update, please.

16.12.2008 16:50 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: