PBXes » English » Feature Requests » RE: Call Shop Credit!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
neo
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.11.2007

Text Call Shop Credit! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I wish I could put individual credit by extension for greater control is possible this change? I believe it would be easier to control the expense of putting values by extension good for reseller or companies controlled by each user extension, and not a general value for all extension as it is today.

P.S Adding that this role would be for a pre control, the current system is great for post control.

Now appreciate the attention, and I apologize if undue posted on the spot, but I was not allowed to carry in the area PRO!

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by neo on 05.11.2008 at 16:24.

05.11.2008 16:18 neopark is offline Search for Posts by neopark Add neopark to your Buddy List
tij
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 28.10.2007

RE: Call Shop Credit! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Great. That`s a good idea .

06.11.2008 21:29 tijuca is offline Search for Posts by tijuca Add tijuca to your Buddy List
avo

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Call Shop Credit! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Subscribing.
This feature can be very useful.

17.02.2009 18:24 avoxip is offline Search for Posts by avoxip Add avoxip to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: