PBXes » English » Bugs » RE: Accont Offline
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tom
Premium Account

Registration Date: 25.04.2007

traurig Accont Offline Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hallo, this morning all my 17 extensions were offline (4 different locations with different equipment and providers).

I went to the control panel and click on "status", got this message:

"Can't connect, try to re login and if this dose not help click submit and start in personal data" (something like this)

I did it and some of my extension went back online. Not all of them!

IS something going on?

UPDATE:
something is going on with this account, I can't receive calls. Are dropped by th pbx !

UPDATE:
I also cannot make internal calls between extension they are not busy and in the stuatus they look fine but if you call you have busy signal. Nothing is working here. It is NOT a router connectivity problem, the same ahppends in 4 different locations with different equipment and providers.

In august I spent 150 in assistance to have my account moved to another server for exactly the same problem.

I can't spend 150 euros a month!

Please solve it! We did nothing, I have again 3 officers offline

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by tom on 22.09.2008 at 10:38.

22.09.2008 08:11 tommasodemot is offline Search for Posts by tommasodemot Add tommasodemot to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Accont Offline Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I hope your PBX is fully restored after our phone call and waiting for the Eutelia timeout.

We have analyzed the logs and found that the extensions database of your account was corrupted tonight. Because this had already happened under some circumstances there is a section in the FAQ on how to re-save extensions without changes if they appear busy on incoming calls.

We are still carrying out an investigation why the extension database of your account was corrupted. We don't charge support minutes for that. If you want we can book the support minutes you purchased today back to Paypal.

22.09.2008 14:27 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Accont Offline Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We found the reason: tonight your account was moved from www1 to www3 due to load balancing. Although all other transferred accounts are OK we will not move accounts for load balancing any more. In future load balancing will be done smoothly by the normal fluctuation between the servers.

22.09.2008 20:47 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
tom
Premium Account

Registration Date: 25.04.2007

Thanks, I keep the support minutes if I need them in the future.
Regards

22.09.2008 21:38 tommasodemot is offline Search for Posts by tommasodemot Add tommasodemot to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: