PBXes » English » Queues, Digital Receptionist, Faxmail, Voicemail and Ring Groups » RE: How to Transfer a call to someone's voicemail? 1 Votes - Average Rating: 3.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 3.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 3.00
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mem

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
How to Transfer a call to someone's voicemail? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have tried all types of button presses but, I always get an "All Circuits are busy, please try your call again later."

Thank you

**Update: I found under General Settings a place to define the prefix for a direct to voicemail call. It was set to *. This is what I had originally thought, but that doesn't work for some reason on my setup. I changed it to 9 and now Transferring to 9<Exten> works perfectly.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mem on 27.08.2008 at 19:05.

27.08.2008 19:00 memo is offline Search for Posts by memo Add memo to your Buddy List
hng
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 06.09.2010

RE: How to Transfer a call to someone's voicemail? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Greetings... I am trying to transfer an incoming call (answered on ext 4012) directly to the voicemail of another extension (extension 4088 ). I would expect to hit transfer and then a key sequence... i've tried * and 9...

I know I could setup additional extensions that go directly to voicemail... but would prefer not to have a different set of extensions.

Thank for your help.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by hng on 31.05.2011 at 02:29.

31.05.2011 02:28 hngsteve is offline Search for Posts by hngsteve Add hngsteve to your Buddy List
baz

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: How to Transfer a call to someone's voicemail? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

You should transfer it to *4088

31.05.2011 11:17 bazmercer is offline Search for Posts by bazmercer Add bazmercer to your Buddy List
hng
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 06.09.2010

Thank you...

Yes... i read that, and it works for internal numbers, for example receiving a call on x802 from x801, to transfer directly to the voice mail of x803 by entering "*803"

But when the call comes from an outside caller... then when pressing "*8-- before you can enter the 03, you will receive a "fast busy".

Is this an issue with a dial plan? I saw a similar issue in another post about dial plans...

If so, can you give me the pattern that I would need to put into the dial plan that would ignore *'s? Any help would be appreciated.

31.05.2011 11:56 hngsteve is offline Search for Posts by hngsteve Add hngsteve to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: