PBXes » English » Queues, Digital Receptionist, Faxmail, Voicemail and Ring Groups » RE: "Voice Menu" in queue not audible
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fit
Premium Account

Registration Date: 29.03.2008

Fragezeichen "Voice Menu" in queue not audible Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have been trying to activate the "Voice Menu" under "Caller Announcements" in my queue, but cannot hear it.

I tried to upload the audio file both from a wav and an mp3 format file several times but cannot hear the message.

While the digital receptionist is not audible, if I press its only option (#9,) the command is executed correctly and #9 leads to the proper extension.

Is there any known bug for this particular feature of the queue? Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Michael

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by fit on 20.07.2008 at 22:58.

16.07.2008 16:06 fitness is offline Search for Posts by fitness Add fitness to your Buddy List
tec

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: "Voice Menu" in queue not audible Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm having the same problem. Can someone please help with this. Is it a bug???

24.08.2008 23:21 techwise is offline Search for Posts by techwise Add techwise to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: "Voice Menu" in queue not audible Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

It was a bug. We have fixed it.

11.09.2008 19:39 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
kha

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: "Voice Menu" in queue not audible Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

still not working here unglücklich

any news?

edit:
resampling the audio with 8000hz rate, mono and 16bit with sox worked for the systems recording.. now the problem is the music on hold.
It looks like wav file all tell that it's "bad format" file and mp3 are not played.

any idea?

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by kha on 12.06.2009 at 15:59.

12.06.2009 15:15 khamsa is offline Search for Posts by khamsa Add khamsa to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: