PBXes » English » Feature Requests »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tom
Premium Account

Registration Date: 25.04.2007

Text great service, superior quality, great site.... and what about that flash noisy thing? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

let me say that I love this service, I appreciate the qualty of the support and I believe that the ratio quality price is fair.

the site is easy and basic, the way It has to be when you deal with a service that has to be accessed and configured easly.

So....

Why that Flash opening that bothers the visitor with the drin drinn drinnnnnnn diiiiiiiiiin sound???
Everything is so Nilsen accessible and compatible, why ruin it with flash?

Or, if you can't live without flash,

pleaseplease

set the sound off on load and if somebody wants to have his brain drilled by the drin drin thing can set it on individually.

thanks!
Tommaso

17.05.2007 08:16 tommasodemot is offline Search for Posts by tommasodemot Add tommasodemot to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: great service, superior quality, great site.... and what about that flash noisy thing? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

• Click on LOGIN >> (with empty name and password).
  • A login page appears. Check "Remember Password"..

23.06.2007 23:24 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
mau
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 10.06.2007

traurig Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

hello PBXES!!!!

congratulation for your services !

EVERYTHING works VERY nice on this web-site,

exept the flash-intro - it is a real pain

PLEASE remove the ring-ring sound from the flash-intro.

04.08.2007 17:42 mauveag is offline Search for Posts by mauveag Add mauveag to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

Block Flash in the browser Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have resolved that issue by blocking the Flash in my browser, for the sites which I don't require it.

04.08.2007 20:33 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: great service, superior quality, great site.... and what about that flash noisy thing? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The remember option is now set by default. So when stying logged in and coming back you won't get the flash intro again.

17.09.2007 01:52 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
per

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I keep deleting all personal data when exiting from Firefox... and in fact I use several PCs to access the site... I will check if I can set flas off with this domain. Never tried that.

25.06.2008 01:25 perfectum is offline Search for Posts by perfectum Add perfectum to your Buddy List
per

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

How do you block flash per site in the browser? I use firefox3.

25.06.2008 01:27 perfectum is offline Search for Posts by perfectum Add perfectum to your Buddy List

The flash thingy is apparently a creation of one of PBXes web designers. He put his heart and blood into it, so despite its "flamboyance," it's pretty much here to stay.

BUT, don't worry about all the Flash business. Simply store this as in your favorites as the main PBXes login page: https://www1.pbxes.com/config.php?m=login

Plus, you have to admit...for a one-time visit, it's kinda catchy! Just a bit annoying for us regulars. smile

02.07.2008 10:06 703220 is offline Search for Posts by 703220 Add 703220 to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: