PBXes » English » Bugs »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tos

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Status panel dont work anymore Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

My status button dont show up anymore my trunks & entensions status . I mean I cann't tell which one of my extensions or trunks is up (registered) or down unless I pick up the phone and try it myself. Anyone else having this problem.

Thanks.

18.04.2008 03:14 tosaid is offline Search for Posts by tosaid Add tosaid to your Buddy List
ozp

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I had a similar issue some time ago. When I used a different browser/computer it worked fine. Eventually it started working on my main web browser.

Try clearing your cache and any cookies associated with PBXes and see if that helps.

18.04.2008 20:12 ozpoole is offline Search for Posts by ozpoole Add ozpoole to your Buddy List
abr

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

i am also having problems with the status panel, I have tried clearing my cache (temp internet folder) and have version 9.0.124.0 of the flash player which seems to be the latest version.

I have tried another PC which seems to work fine on version 9.0.47.0 flash player.

i would be interested to know if anyone has experienced the same problems?

24.04.2008 14:42 abrahamt is offline Search for Posts by abrahamt Add abrahamt to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: Status panel dont work anymore Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The incompatibility to Flash 9.0.124.0 has been fixed.

25.04.2008 19:03 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
pas
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 03.08.2006

RE: Status panel dont work anymore Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p-tel
The incompatibility to Flash 9.0.124.0 has been fixed.

Pascal, My status panel works on Windows machines with Explorer and on my Linux with FIrefox.

On my mac everything still flashes in red...both with Firefox and Safari.

25.04.2008 21:15 pasqualei is offline Search for Posts by pasqualei Add pasqualei to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

To get the version of the Flash Player on your Mac, open the Library folder and then the Internet Plug-Ins folder. In it locate the FlashPlayer.plugin and right click on Get Info.

26.04.2008 01:15 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
pas
Grünschnabel

RE: Status panel dont work anymore Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p-tel
Could you please provide the version numbers of the Flash players on your mac?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by pas on 28.04.2008 at 03:53.

26.04.2008 12:38 pasqualei is offline Search for Posts by pasqualei Add pasqualei to your Buddy List
abr

I have just tried the status panel on ubuntu with firefox and flash v9.0.124.0
It don't work :-(
I get the same result as i do on windows with IE7

28.04.2008 22:22 abrahamt is offline Search for Posts by abrahamt Add abrahamt to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

By mistake the update was only installed on www3. Now it should work with Flash 9.0.124.0 in all datacenters.

29.04.2008 08:37 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

pasqualei what is the version of the file in the Library/Internet Plug-Ins folder?

Have you tried to view the Status panel with the Camino browser?

30.04.2008 04:11 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
pas
Grünschnabel

Zitat:
Originally posted by Diafora
pasqualei what is the version of the file in the Library/Internet Plug-Ins folder?

Have you tried to view the Status panel with the Camino browser?

Diafora, The Status Panel now seems to work fine. The version of flash on my mac is 9.0.124.0. I do not use Camino, but had the same problem with Firefox, Safari and Opera. Again the Status Panel now seems to be working fine.

Thanks,

Pasquale

30.04.2008 05:00 pasqualei is offline Search for Posts by pasqualei Add pasqualei to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: