PBXes » English » News » RE: Soho Account/ Google Voice peering
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Soho Account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Over the preceding months we have received a number of requests, to offer a product more suited for personal/residential use. We would like to thank all of you for your input.

Today we are introducing a third type of paid account called the "Soho Account". It contains most of the features of the Premium Account, it supports fail-over, and its' users can obtain support, when needed.

More details regarding the new Soho Account can be found at:
www1.pbxes.com/iptel_details_e.html

With the introduction of the Soho Account at a lower fee, the Free Account has been limited to 2000 minutes monthly and 5 extensions.

02.04.2008 22:48 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
tos

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Soho Account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I signed up to the Soho account. and tried the callback and callthru featues. The calls quality is really good. I've noticed that the usage time during the callthru count double so when I talked 5 mins it s like if I talked 10 mins and during the callback the call time count triple so when I talked 60 mins it's liked if i talked 180 mins. Is that normal? anyone else noticed that?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tos on 13.04.2008 at 17:44.

13.04.2008 17:44 tosaid is offline Search for Posts by tosaid Add tosaid to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: Soho Account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for your report. We have corrected that. Callthru now counts single and callback counts double (because of the two call legs involved).

13.04.2008 23:08 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
chi

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
RE: Soho Account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have same problem with my two account

Username : chiragpandya (Premium Account)
username : chiragever4u (Soho account)

Zitat:
I signed up to the Soho account. and tried the callback and callthru featues. The calls quality is really good. I've noticed that the usage time during the callthru count double so when I talked 5 mins it s like if I talked 10 mins and during the callback the call time count triple so when I talked 60 mins it's liked if i talked 180 mins. Is that normal? anyone else noticed that?

04.07.2008 02:09 chiragever4u is offline Search for Posts by chiragever4u Add chiragever4u to your Buddy List
mon
Premium Account

Registration Date: 17.10.2007

RE: Usage Minute (Double Sum UP) Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
Originally posted by montoo
In one of your post reply mentioned that "What we did is sum up all minutes of all servers and all traffic" and that I found true.
But I found too, that it is sum of inbound and outbound call (callthru+from-internal-cont) single calls taking place at same time . It mean users has actually has only 5 GB quota not 10 GB due to double counting.
Is it due to that inbound call and oubound calls have 2 different VOIP for same connection?
For test, I tried to use only one VOIP for inbound and outbond still adding (callthru+from-internal-cont) double addition for the same call

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p-tel
Thanks for your report. We have corrected that. Callthru now counts single and callback counts double (because of the two call legs involved).

Thanks for this correction which sound logical.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by mon on 04.07.2008 at 09:28.

04.07.2008 09:21 montoo is offline Search for Posts by montoo Add montoo to your Buddy List
dac
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 08.04.2010

RE: Soho Account/ Google Voice peering Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

White noise instead of ringing? The problem is when someone calls my Gizmo5 # that is forwarded to GV, there is "white noise" instead of a ring. I've tested it and found that when there should be a ring, every ring is replaced with "white noise".

I have deleted my GV peering and pressed the Submit in Personal Settings several times, already. Each time the noise goes away and returns after a short period of time.

Otherwise, the service works great! Has any one else experienced this? What to do?

Regards, ~D

24.11.2010 21:28 dachrol52 is offline Search for Posts by dachrol52 Add dachrol52 to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: