PBXes » English » Providers » RE: Vitelity Inbound routing
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ayk

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Vitelity Inbound routing Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have a very similar problem with Les.net (http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=1255) that resolved successfully, but now I am having trouble routing incoming calls from Vitelity.net.

I've tried my Vitelity trunk name, sip server IP and sip username. I can't try the sip server hostname because it's actually too long for the field in the inbound routing screen (inbound1.vitelity.net). No matter what I use the calls all end up coming thru as specified in "incoming calls".

Thanks a lot!

12.04.2007 17:28 ayking is offline Search for Posts by ayking Add ayking to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Since I don't have a Vitelity account, and from looking at their DID prices I will not get one anytime soon, can you send a prefix for the DID in a similar fashion you can with Les.net?

12.04.2007 19:12 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
ayk

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Their per-minute Candian DID is actually quite low priced, especially for low-volume usage.

Unfortunately there's no prefix settings at all for the DID or account.

14.04.2007 19:35 ayking is offline Search for Posts by ayking Add ayking to your Buddy List
ayk

Instead of opening yet another thread, I decided to add another post to this.

I am now having the exact same problem with another provider iBuzz123. I've been using them for a long time and no problem with them using the username as the inbound route filter, but they recently modified one of my usernames and now that particular inbound route is not working anymore. As in the case for vitelity, I've tried using the new username, old username, trunk name, trunk ip, even part of the new username to match the old username's length. There is no setting for prefix sent.

Is there an easy way to debug this for us users? i.e. for us to see what prefix was actually sent.

26.04.2007 18:27 ayking is offline Search for Posts by ayking Add ayking to your Buddy List
ayk

When I try to put "inbound1.vitelity.net" into the trunk field on the "Inbound Routing" page, this is the error given to me:

DB Error: already existsINSERT INTO extensions (context, extension, priority, application, args, descr, flags) VALUES ('ext-did', 'inbound1.vitelity.net', '1', 'SetVar', 'FROM_DID=inbound1.vitelity.net', '' , '0')

I don't have another route with the same trunk name under my account.

Thanks.

09.05.2007 19:22 ayking is offline Search for Posts by ayking Add ayking to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: Vitelity Inbound routing Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for submitting the error message. I fixed the bug.

11.05.2007 10:43 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: