PBXes » English » Providers » RE: Les.net routing
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ayk

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Les.net routing Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone had any problems with routing calls from Les.net. I have a DID from them that points to a peer that is registered from pbxes.org. However, all calls from them go to the default "incoming calls" routing.

I've added incoming routing by using the trunk name that I've set (Les.net), the server hostname/address (did.voip.les.net or 64.34.176.212), or my Les.net username that I used in the trunk setting in pbxes. In the call log incoming calls show up with the server name as trunk, and context is "ext-group". Destination is whatever I set in incoming calls.

Please advise. Thanks a lot.

22.03.2007 20:49 ayking is offline Search for Posts by ayking Add ayking to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

Les.net Inbound Routing 101 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Les.net is one of the more solid and flexible DID providers available.

To get your DID to work properly, setup a trunk in your PBXes account with the "Peer Name" as the username, and the password you defined in the Peer. Choose "Registration" in the "Peer Type" and enter either the IP or the FQDN of the PBXes server your account is on, in the "Peer Address". Ensure the "register" field under the Account section in the trunk configuration is set to yes.

Save the changes and check in the Status if the Les.net trunk is registered. Then delete the Inbound Route you have created for the DID. Click on the link "Your DIDs" and select your DID from the list. Uncheck every check box, and in the "Send Prefix" put your accountname-somethingunique. An example in your case could be ayking-mydidx456 with the first part being your PBXes account name. Make the second part something really unique.

Then create an Inbound Route with the name ayking-mydidx456 and send it to the extension you wish. This way you can have multiple DIDs riding on one trunk from Les.net, sent to multiple Inbound Routes. The only checkbox allowed in the DID configuration page is the "Voicemail Enabled", which is a good idea since your callers will be able to leave a message, in the case the Les.net trunk becomes unregistered from PBXes.

23.03.2007 03:04 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
ayk

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks a lot Diafora! Works as you described! I was scratching my head for the longest time before posting it up.

Yes, I've used and tested their pay-per-use service for a while before diving in for the DID, and their service is quite good. Les is also very responsive on feedback. Now I can put the DID to good use!

23.03.2007 04:38 ayking is offline Search for Posts by ayking Add ayking to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Les.net routing Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Another option to get inbound routing properly work with les.net is using the DID number as the trunk name (starting with the area code).

13.10.2008 16:25 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: