PBXes » English » Bugs »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sky

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
trunk rules? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Today I suddenly notices when i do
01658xxxx that voipbuster is used (while voipcheap is my default)... I get a voice that says i have to dial 0032....
I checked... voipcheap should have been taken
and both voipcheap & voipbuster should have added 0032?

when i dial 003216.. it chooses voipcheap correctly

what's going on?

12.06.2007 21:16 skynetbbs is offline Search for Posts by skynetbbs Add skynetbbs to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

What string do you have in the Dial Patterns field of the Outbound route?

13.06.2007 08:22 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
sky

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
Originally posted by Diafora
What string do you have in the Dial Patterns field of the Outbound route?

outbound route:
XXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX

and in the trunk I strip the leading 0 and add 0032
but this doesn't seem to work anymore....

and since today none of my sip phones can connect to pbxes.org anymore as well... they are using lifeline (costly)

status shows everything is down?

what's going on???

16.06.2007 21:58 skynetbbs is offline Search for Posts by skynetbbs Add skynetbbs to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

Which server is your account usually on? i.e. what is the number after the www?.pbxes.com

18.06.2007 16:49 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: