PBXes » English » Providers »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sky

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Free Polish DID Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've received a polish did on www.newfon.pl
I've successfully called myself using the sipsettings & voipcheap to perform a free call between my fixed line & the free did... quality was ok

I've copied those settings in my pbxes trunk...
the trunk goes green in status...

but my call doesn't seem to end on pbxes (RINGING....) and nothing in the Call Log of pbxes?

outbound proxy : dialnet.pl
user : the DID number
password: ...
nothing special ?

when i configure Xten lite behind my natted router... the call comes through.... is pbxes in some kind of blacklist?

20.12.2006 14:57 skynetbbs is offline Search for Posts by skynetbbs Add skynetbbs to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Did you have to use the Xten Lite they provide in their site, or where you able to provision the account credentials on another soft-client or ATA successfully?

21.12.2006 06:28 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
sky

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

That's correct...
I tried sjphone, eyebeam, xlite 3, xlite 2
their client is an xlite 2 version;

So i've tried to replicate their settings in xlite 2...
there was only 1 variable I couldn't replicate which was
Use X-Nat to choose SIP/RTP Ports: Default

in xlite you can not change this variable and this is "NEVER"...

According to their support pages it should work on any type of ATA adaptor.. but they didn't want to give any asterisk assurance...

Any hunch?

21.12.2006 11:14 skynetbbs is offline Search for Posts by skynetbbs Add skynetbbs to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

Try using the settings on an ATA first.

If you don't have access to one, send me a PM to arrange a quick test with a packet sniffing session.

22.12.2006 04:37 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: