PBXes » English » Miscellaneous »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sky

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
callthru Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've recently found a cheap DID provider (sip.3starsnet.com) for belgian DID's...
and it works... I've created a callthru with a pin.
and it gets correctly translated...

eg
caller:my callerid -> called: destination @ trunk: voipcheap
caller:my callerid -> called:1 @ trunk: sip.3starsnet.com

a collegue of mine (bennydm) configured the same thing...
he has another didnumber offcoarse... but somehow his sip.3stasnet.com is not correctly seen and is shown as 88.198.18.239 ...he is asked also a password... but it won't give him a second dialtone ?

Could you look into it?

13.12.2006 01:19 skynetbbs is offline Search for Posts by skynetbbs Add skynetbbs to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ask bennydm to perform a Submit & Start through the Personal Data section first.

If bennydm sends his DID through an Inbound Route to an extension, does the call ring that extension?

How many DIDs does bennydm have in his account from 3starsnet.com?

13.12.2006 16:20 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
sky

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've found his problem...
he had no outbound routing that worked...
every outbound route had a specific callerid extension limitation...

problem solved :-)

14.12.2006 15:13 skynetbbs is offline Search for Posts by skynetbbs Add skynetbbs to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

The absence of an Outbound and Inbound route will get you every time.

15.12.2006 02:41 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: