PBXes » English » Queues, Digital Receptionist, Faxmail, Voicemail and Ring Groups » RE: 3 Different Digital Receptionist at 3 Different Times
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dji

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
3 Different Digital Receptionist at 3 Different Times Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

What I would like to know is how I would setup the following:

Each day I want:

1) 12midnight to 8am - Digital Receptionist #1 is used.
2) 8am - 4pm - Digital Receptionist #2 is used.
3) 4pm to 12midnight - Digital Receptionist #3 is used.

All of the above have to be set coming off of the same inbound trunk.

Is this possible? How?

If I only needed two Digital Receptionist, I could easily set Regular Hours and After Hours options to satisfy this. But with 3 DRs that need to play at 3 different times on the same inbound trunk, I'm not sure how to implement if its possible.

Thanks.

24.05.2010 04:11 djino is offline Search for Posts by djino Add djino to your Buddy List
bob

RE: 3 Different Digital Receptionist at 3 Different Times Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

As far as I see you can only use 2 different Digital Receptionists. You mentioned this.

When you go to inbound routing you can set.Regualr Hours and After Hourse. Halfway down the page you can set the regular hours and days. Everything outside regular hourse are after hours.

That said I have thought about doing something else.

On your main trunks inbound routing make the regular hours 8 am to 4 pm and forward this to digital receptionist 1
After hourse are than 4 pm till 8 am and forward this to a sip uri !!!!!!

Make another inbound routing using trunkname: usename-afterhours (afterhours can also be different name)
You have now created a sip url you can call: usename-afterhours@pbxes.com
Go back to the first inbound routing and under after hours click sip uri and fill in username-afterhours@pbxes.com

Your calls from 4 pm till 8 am are now forwarded to a second inbound routing (username-afterhours). In that second inbound routing you can now again set regular and afterhours. This way you set regualr hourse to 4 pm to 12 midnight and forward to digital receptionist and thus after hours are the rest and forwarded to another digital recpetionist..

This way you should be able to have 3 different digital receptionists. This way you could also make 4, 5 or as many as you want for different times and days. Does take some time to puzzle than.

hope this helps you.
Hope you understand what I mean.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bob on 26.05.2010 at 11:20.

26.05.2010 11:16 bobmats is offline Search for Posts by bobmats Add bobmats to your Buddy List
dji

RE: 3 Different Digital Receptionist at 3 Different Times Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

YES!!, That worked!!!

Thank you very much bobmats!

djino

26.05.2010 14:14 djino is offline Search for Posts by djino Add djino to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: