PBXes » English » News » RE: New Feature for Resellers
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Text New Feature for Resellers Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

If you are reselling accounts in a way that you configure the PBXes for the users, you may want to hide all the technical options from the customer. Therefore we have created a reduced login page that can be perfectly integrated into your web pages. After logging in thru this new screen the user can only see call monitor, voicemail and status display.

The link is www1.pbxes.com/mini.php. Logon is allowed to all Premium Accounts.

23.11.2006 13:39 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Pascal,

This is a very well thought out feature, which will help users troubleshoot simple problems.

Will there be an option to provide them with a user password also, so we don't have to give the admin password of that account?

A simple URL obfuscation will not be enough security.

24.11.2006 20:07 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Daumen hoch! RE: New Feature for Resellers Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've added an additional "User Password" that can be used as a key just for the reduced login. It can be set in "Personal Data".

01.12.2006 12:32 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: