PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sup
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.02.2006

AstMan compatibility? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I recently found AstMan which seems to do what the grandstreams do with the BLF display. Does anyone have a clue if it can be used with PBXes.com? There seems to be no documentation and it has a sample Monitor.comf, which I assume is already on the PBX to support the grandstream BLF

files are here:
http://www.isisdev.com/astman/astman.zip

22.11.2006 20:43 supernettel is offline Search for Posts by supernettel Add supernettel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: AstMan compatibility? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We do not support this app because it is based on the Asterisk manager interface. This interface transmits passwords as cleartext. Thus it would be a security risk sending them over the Internet.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by i-p on 23.11.2006 at 10:48.

23.11.2006 01:38 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
cal

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Interesting to note that the Grandstream phones do this without passwords for the accounts they are querying.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by cal on 23.11.2006 at 05:26.

23.11.2006 05:06 california is offline Search for Posts by california Add california to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: