PBXes » English » Bugs »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bri

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
A persistent ONCALL SIP extension Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've added a sip extension 201
I don't know how but this ext is aalways on in the status. If I try to call it from another ext. it is busy.
I've tried to "reset" but there is nothing to do this.
I've tried to delete all trunks, ext., etc but if I insert new sip ext with 201 in the status I can see online from n hours!
Please can you check?
Thanks,
Riccardo

19.02.2006 04:31 bricky is offline Search for Posts by bricky Add bricky to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: A persistent ONCALL SIP extension Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Just double click the red LED to disconnect the call.

Best regards,
Pascal

19.02.2006 04:34 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
bri

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ok, I've tried befor, but it ask me a security code.
I've tried before the password of extension, but now I tried with password of my account and now I cold be able to stop call.
Thanks for your support.
Riccardo

19.02.2006 13:36 bricky is offline Search for Posts by bricky Add bricky to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

In my case a SIP extension does not hung up even when I click on the red LED. Nothing is happening at all.

I tried with different browsers and on different platforms.

The number of the extension is 2860.

Please advice me what to do next.

I even tried to delete and recreate the extension without success. The timer still counts as if it just lost connectivity.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dia on 04.03.2006 at 22:21.

04.03.2006 22:12 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
bri

Augenzwinkern Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

You see a padlock: double click on it.
You will be prompt for a password, enter the password of your i-p-tel account (not extension password!) THEN double click on red led.
The call will be disconnected.

05.03.2006 00:49 bricky is offline Search for Posts by bricky Add bricky to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

The padlock is unlocked, and nothing happens when I click on the red circle (LED).

Even if the ATA has been disconnected from the net for 1 day, the call seems to go on for 48 hours. The icon for the extension is dimmed but the counter is increasing.

I deleted that extension and I will wait a day before I recreated.

06.03.2006 20:30 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
bri

Achtung LOCKED not unlocked! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

For disconnecting extensions you must have locked the padlock NOT unlocked.
Double click on it and enter the password.
When it is locked, double click on red led.
That's all.
Bricky

07.03.2006 12:52 bricky is offline Search for Posts by bricky Add bricky to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Whether the padlock is locked or unlocked the extension will not hang up, by clicking on the red LED.

As soon as I recreate the Extension with the same number 2860, the display on the Status page shows the counter increasing, it is currently at 88h.

I believe it is stuck in an infinite loop.

Thanks.

07.03.2006 18:15 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
bri

I had the exactly the same problem, solved by LOCKING the padlock and doubleclicking on the red led.
Ask to ip-tel to check out.!

07.03.2006 21:33 bricky is offline Search for Posts by bricky Add bricky to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: