PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment » RE: Sipura fxo 3000
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sky

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Sipura fxo 3000 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Has someone allready been able to register the FXO (Pstn line) of the Sipura 3000 to Pbxes?

eg that if you get a call coming from your pstn line that not only your phone line starts ringing but also your sip phones & soft phones connected to pbxtel (and in the end pbxes answers with voicemail)?

10.08.2006 12:31 skynetbbs is offline Search for Posts by skynetbbs Add skynetbbs to your Buddy List
ber

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I am also trying this myself but without success. You might want to read the following threat:
http://www0.pbxes.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=141

Mark

11.08.2006 23:54 berkhoff is offline Search for Posts by berkhoff Add berkhoff to your Buddy List
sky

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

how far did you go?

my first try was just activating pstn2voip
and when something comes in it has to perform dialplan 2...
which was S0<:skynetbbs@pbxes.org>

but I didn't see it connect to pbxes (it called my extension at @127.0.0.1) ...

my phone didn't even ring behind the spa3000 as soon as i activated this...

12.08.2006 10:50 skynetbbs is offline Search for Posts by skynetbbs Add skynetbbs to your Buddy List
ber

I tried outbound first which works fine. Create a trunk using the exact same userid and password as the extension you programmed for the PSTN line. Specify hostname "dynamic" and it should work.
I am still working on the inbound which seems to be harder.

Mark

14.08.2006 09:52 berkhoff is offline Search for Posts by berkhoff Add berkhoff to your Buddy List
sky

I've created an extension in pbxes for that...
so when someone calls me via sip...not only the sip phones but also my pstn phones will ring...

If I call via the pstn phone it will use pbxes and it's outbound routing / trunks...

I'm still looking on how to configure it to let my other softphones/co ring when a "landline" call is coming in... without breaking the Pstn phone (eg it doesn't ring anymore and I don't see any call arriving on pbxes)

16.08.2006 14:49 skynetbbs is offline Search for Posts by skynetbbs Add skynetbbs to your Buddy List
sup
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.02.2006

I have a PBX set up that includes an SPA 3000 for both inbounds and outbounds. I did this without ever having set up a SPA3000 for the FXO port, as this was the first.

in our case, any time 4 digits are dialed, they go the the traditional PBX that the SPA3000 is connected to PBXes has all 3 digit extensions so this was a matter of the dial plan.

As I recall on inbounds, I had to set the SPA 3000 to NOT ring the FXS port, rather the PBX via a SIP address that had an inbound trunk and and inbound route. So if I sent the call to supernettel-123@www2.pbxes.com, I needed a trunk with name and Username as supernettel-123, no password and SIP Proxy as wwwX.pbxes.com where X = the PBX you are on 2 for USA in my case. I then created an inbound route of the same trunk name

Worked like a charm.

Thew biggest hitch was actually mapping the PSTN equivalentes to the PBXes , as Each extension on the tradoitional PBX has its own DID. If the FXO on the supura was occupied we could not route to 4 digit, tradituional PBX extensions, so now we have alternate routing to all Traditional PBX extenbsions via the PSTN when the FXO port is busy.

Unfortunately that Password was changed by an associate so I can not give you more details till he gets back.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sup on 28.10.2006 at 08:53.

28.10.2006 08:52 supernettel is offline Search for Posts by supernettel Add supernettel to your Buddy List
sky

I currently have the FXO of my spa also connected to Pbxes.
If someone calls me via my classic phone operator... the connected phone will ring (FXS) but also ringgroup 1 on my pbxes platform. -> no extra DiD necessary...

but by doing this the callerid of my classic phone operator is replaced by "DEVICE" if i leave this empty on pbxes on the FXO extension... or by whatever I put on the callerid on extensions of pbxes.

"PSTN CID For VoIP CID: Yes" is activated on my Spa 3000 so in theory Pbxes should get the callerid?

When I don't allow Pstn2voip I get the callerid perfectly on my dect phones (behind the Spa 3000) ; also when someone calls the FXS via pbxes...I get the (text) callerid as well...

could someone tell me if there is a compatibility problem between callerid SPA3000 and pbxes? or a configuration issue? .... some form of callerid throughput feature perhaps?

19.11.2006 17:06 skynetbbs is offline Search for Posts by skynetbbs Add skynetbbs to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: Sipura fxo 3000 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Instead of the word "device" you should now get the PSTN number.

19.11.2006 20:45 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
sky

RE: Sipura fxo 3000 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Something changed that's correct...
First it got the "callerid" as defined on the Sipura 3000;
I emptied that as well...
now it's showing the extensionid (30277cool as configured on pbxes :-(

spa 3000 config:
proxy : pbxes.org
outbound : pbxes.org
userid: skynetbbs-302778
pasword : xxxx

dialplan 2 : (S0<:1>Augenzwinkern
pstn2voip : enabled
pstn ringthru : enabled
pstn cid : enabled
pstn caller DP : 2
off hook when voip : Yes
voip answer delay : 5
pstn answer delay : 5
pstn ring thru delay : 5

19.11.2006 21:18 skynetbbs is offline Search for Posts by skynetbbs Add skynetbbs to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: