PBXes » English » Queues, Digital Receptionist, Faxmail, Voicemail and Ring Groups » RE: Digital receptionist + IVR
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
vir

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Lampe Digital receptionist + IVR Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I wonder if we could expect to have a IVR feature
that could allow people calling from outside dial the extensions?

or maybe de 49 Euro services fee could cover it?

17.02.2006 17:55 virtualorbis is offline Search for Posts by virtualorbis Add virtualorbis to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Digital receptionist + IVR Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The digital receptionist should do exactly what you are looking for. Use it with a greeting message like this: "If you know the extension of the party you are calling, dial it now. Otherwise press 0 now." Option #0 could be linked to a queue (the directory with # does not work yet).

So no need to pay any fees except you want us to set it up for you. Regarding your personal message: what providers other than Paypal would you like to see?

Best regards,
Pascal

18.02.2006 12:59 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
vir

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I would like to see at least 2checkout.com that would be the cheaper for you. Why? paypal does not support my country so I couldn´t pay even if I wanted to do so

What country am I in? Peru!

18.02.2006 14:22 virtualorbis is offline Search for Posts by virtualorbis Add virtualorbis to your Buddy List
dub

More On IVRs Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

What is the best way to make internal extensions inaccessible to outside dialers? I know that in regular asterisks, you create different groups.

20.03.2006 07:19 dubaistu is offline Search for Posts by dubaistu Add dubaistu to your Buddy List
sup
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.02.2006

Digital receptionist Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have tried to use the digital Receptionist, The caller should be able to dial the extension, howeever it apparently is not working.

It says for example "dialing 501 dials extension #501" but always returns a fast busy signal when 501 is dialed and 501 is on line. I was curious abpout the '#' preceeding the extension number and wondered if the system was actually trying to reach #501 in place of 501

20.03.2006 21:53 supernettel is offline Search for Posts by supernettel Add supernettel to your Buddy List
sol

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I think I'm experiencing a similar problem ... I am directing inbound PSTN calls to IVR via a SPA 3000, doing the normal "press 2 for X, 3 for Y, 9 for voicemail" stuff. Sometimes the numbers entered are recognized, but mostly not. I've tried from both cellphones & fixed-line phones.

08.01.2007 18:29 sollano16 is offline Search for Posts by sollano16 Add sollano16 to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

RE: Digital receptionist + IVR Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

@dubaistu
To block certain extensions you could add an appropriate option to the voice menu, e.g. option 2 for blocking extensions 2XX.

@sollano16
Try changing dtmfmode on the extension of your PSTN gateway.

14.02.2007 01:23 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
idu

Digital Receptionist Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,

I recorded a digital receptionist few months ago. Now wanted to change it, so deleted it and created a new one with *77 then listened to it *99 then pressed continue as per your instructions in the config. Somehow I still get the old digital receptionist message. If I delete all the receptionist configs then add a new one, I still hear the old one.irdurrani@gmail.com

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by idu on 02.09.2007 at 20:22.

02.09.2007 13:13 idurrani is offline Search for Posts by idurrani Add idurrani to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Lampe RE: Digital receptionist + IVR Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The problem has been fixed.

28.09.2007 13:09 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
the

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p-tel
The digital receptionist should do exactly what you are looking for. Use it with a greeting message like this: "If you know the extension of the party you are calling, dial it now. Otherwise press 0 now." Option #0 could be linked to a queue (the directory with # does not work yet).

So no need to pay any fees except you want us to set it up for you. Regarding your personal message: what providers other than Paypal would you like to see?

Best regards,
Pascal

Sorry to dig a post up from the grave, but when can we expect the # directory feature to work?

29.09.2007 06:20 thestudentvoice is offline Search for Posts by thestudentvoice Add thestudentvoice to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Thanks for your reminder. It's working now.

01.10.2007 15:19 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: