PBXes » English » News » RE: North American Site Launched
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Text North American Site Launched Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Dear Users,

we are coming closer to many of you. With the support of user Diafora the new site in San Diego was put into operation today. To move your account to the new location just go to Personal Data and choose a timezone in the American, US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Chile or Jamaica region.

When choosing a timezone somewhere else the account will be immediately moved back to one of the German sites.

Speech quality (latency) should be greatly improved.

Kindest regards,
Pascal

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by i-p on 31.07.2006 at 12:44.

25.07.2006 22:39 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
vir

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

What will be the new hostname for the PBX once the server is changed.

27.07.2006 18:06 virtualorbis is offline Search for Posts by virtualorbis Add virtualorbis to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

RE: North American Site Launched Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The hostnames are www1.pbxes.com for the American and www.pbxes.de for the German sites. As SIP server you can always use pbxes.org because the packets are automatically routed to the site where your account is hosted.

27.07.2006 18:27 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
sky

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've changed pbx.i-p-tel.com into sip.pbxes.de and I got registered again using sjphone...
I was probably ending in the USA ?

28.07.2006 14:59 skynetbbs is offline Search for Posts by skynetbbs Add skynetbbs to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

RE: North American Site Launched Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

pbx.i-p-tel.com and sip.pbxes.de pointed to the same IP. Probably SJphone re-registered after you changed the SIP server.

28.07.2006 18:07 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: