PBXes » English » Feature Requests »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
cml

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Voicemail Time Stamp Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Is there anyway to adjust the time to reflect our CST timezone?

This would be useful when timestamping voicemails.

Thanks,

Chad

16.02.2006 17:38 cmlone is offline Search for Posts by cmlone Add cmlone to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Voicemail Time Stamp Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thank you for your request. As we are currently adding more international support this feature will be ready in a few weeks.

Pascal

16.02.2006 18:25 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
dke

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Any update on when this feature will be added?

Thanks
DAK

08.03.2006 20:16 dkerr is offline Search for Posts by dkerr Add dkerr to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

RE: Voicemail Time Stamp Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Timezones are planned to be implemented within this month.

15.05.2006 08:46 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
cml

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi Pascal,

Any update on the timezones addition?

Thanks,

Chad

29.06.2006 01:56 cmlone is offline Search for Posts by cmlone Add cmlone to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

I know we are behind schedule. Sorry. It's almost on top of the list.

29.06.2006 12:28 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Lampe RE: Voicemail Time Stamp Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Everything is prepared for the addition of timezones now. The update will be installed around midnight CET. You can already select your timezone from the "Personal Data" settings.

21.07.2006 15:04 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
cml

Excellent,

Tried out the timezone selection which is very cool.
Looking forward to this new feature and very much appreciate the update.

Thank you,

Chad
chad@chadlone.ca

Chad Lone Consulting | www.chadlone.ca

21.07.2006 17:43 cmlone is offline Search for Posts by cmlone Add cmlone to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: