PBXes » English » Bugs »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bha

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Deleted all traces of routing yet I cannot make pbx unregister Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi there. I got a problem lately where I added fwd as a trunk, incoming, and outgoing route. I couldn't make outgoing work at all. I deleted the trunk and the routes, but the pbx is still registered to fwd because if I use the call me function they have on their website, calls still come through the pbx. How do I kill the registration? I can't log in with SJphone either. I changed the fwd password and the registration is still up. I deleted the extention which it routed to and now things go busy. I also have an ipkall.com number that goes into fwd and to the system and that still works with nothing telling it to.

06.07.2006 22:11 bharding is offline Search for Posts by bharding Add bharding to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The default timeout for the registrations of the PBX is 3600 sec or 1 hour.

The IPKall number requires no registration, just a SIP URI, and therefore can only be used as an incoming trunk only. So it is not the same thing as an FWD trunk, which can be used as an outgoing trunk too.

Now when you say "I can't log in with SJphone either", do you mean that you cannot register to the FWD account using the SJphone as a soft client, using the new password?

06.07.2006 23:40 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
bha

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yes, I cannot log into FWD with SJphone, it gives no errors, just says not registered after Sip even though I've checked many times over the configuration on SJ. What is strange is that if I log into the pbx extension, and then to FWD's website to hit call me, I receive the call, yet the pbx shouldn't even be hooked to FWD any more, especially because I changed the FWD password last night. Ipkall rings the pbx by way of the fwd trunk (the address I gave them is my FWD sip address) that shouldn't be able to register or be in the system any more as I removed and then submitted changes. I figured I'd delete and start fresh to try to make things allow me to use fwd going out as well as going in. It seems like an odd bug to still maintain a registration since I've forced the disconnect with a change of the FWD password.

07.07.2006 00:14 bharding is offline Search for Posts by bharding Add bharding to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: