PBXes » English » Providers »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ian

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Fragezeichen Babble.net Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi, Trying to dialout using Babble.net, the trunk seems to register (status page show's green) but all I get is an "All Circuits are Busy" message!

Trunk settings:

Realm: Babble.net
username: username@babble.net
sip server: sip.bon.net
Password: password

Thanks for any help

Ian

15.02.2006 16:32 ian is offline Search for Posts by ian Add ian to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Babble.net Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi Ian,

your PBX is not registered with babble.net. The status page should show this trunk greyed out.

Did you try the username without @babble.net? The realm gets added to the username automatically.

Regards,
Pascal

15.02.2006 17:34 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
ian

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi, Tried all sorts of combinations but no luck, it would help to have more config options. Maybe a Provider choice with the names of the tested providers. These would then apply the different internal settings when chosen.

Ian

16.02.2006 13:45 ian is offline Search for Posts by ian Add ian to your Buddy List
ost

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
Originally posted by ian
Hi, Tried all sorts of combinations but no luck, it would help to have more config options. Maybe a Provider choice with the names of the tested providers. These would then apply the different internal settings when chosen.

Ian

NO sip proxy : sip.bon.net :-(

Probe: sip proxy: 62.73.169.12

BR
Oster

Today, 05:05

12.05.2006 05:06 oster is offline Search for Posts by oster Add oster to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: