PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
col
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 02.02.2006

Howto setup sip extension Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello all,
I have allocated several sip extensions but have not found any information of binding my devices (either hardware or software) to the pbx. What ipaddress or hostname should be used? Does someone have an example configuration from setting up either a softphone or a sipura like ata? If so that would be very helpful.
Thanks in advance,
Colamb

12.02.2006 19:28 colamb is offline Search for Posts by colamb Add colamb to your Buddy List
ken

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello Colamb,

I used Firefly softphone, it worked for me. But I have problem to register a Sipura 1001 to the server.

Ken

13.02.2006 02:29 kenlao is offline Search for Posts by kenlao Add kenlao to your Buddy List
col
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 02.02.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi Ken,
Thanks for the reply. Would you mind sending the settings you used with firefly? I think I'm pretty close but I must be missing something obvious.
Thanks,
Colamb

13.02.2006 16:42 colamb is offline Search for Posts by colamb Add colamb to your Buddy List
ken

Registration Date: 01.01.1970

Hi Colamb,

Please take look the following document

http://www.i-p-tel.com/html/pbx_e.html

and thread.

http://www1.pbxes.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=40&sid=

Ken

13.02.2006 22:44 kenlao is offline Search for Posts by kenlao Add kenlao to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: