PBXes » English » Providers » RE: Gizmo Project account
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
adi

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Noki E60 and Gizmo Project account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi, I'm having a strange issue. Here are the details.
I have a Gizmo Project account and it is working OK using its own Windows soft phone. However, I wasn't able to register a Gizmo SIP account using my E60 (the cause could by my firewall/router), that's why I also registered a PBXes account because I've read from several forums that it is working fine with E60 even behind NAT devices.
So I set the Gizmo trunk into my PBXes account and made a SIP PBXes connection on my E60.
After several tries with different configurations, I was able to:
- make an echo test with PBXes (*43)
- make an echo test with Gizmo (17474743246)
Then, I wanted to make a call with other account from Gizmo. But now the issues started to manifest:
1. If I dial the other account (which is using the soft phone on Windows), the call appears on the remote computer, the person pushes "Answer" but this is not detected by the calling side (i.e. my phone or my PBXes extension). In my phone I continue to hear the ring. But on the remote computer, after the person is pushing Answer, the "call window" appears as if a connection was established, but nothing was heard. In the PBXes log I see that the connection is not answered (0 sec).
2. If the other user dials me, my phone rings, I am answering, and it seems the connection is made, the "call window" appears on the remote computer but nothing is heard (that's because I don't have a premium account). In the PBXes log I see that the connection is answered (> 0 sec).

Does anyone have a clue why I cannot make outgoing calls to other Gizmo accounts (while echo test with Gizmo is working!)?

21.06.2006 16:27 adibente is offline Search for Posts by adibente Add adibente to your Buddy List
adi

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

After some more tests, the issue seems to be on the sipphone.com (Gizmo project) side. I made the same test using a Inphonex.com trunk/account and it worked.

22.06.2006 10:26 adibente is offline Search for Posts by adibente Add adibente to your Buddy List
cha

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I had gizmo working without pbxes, then on friday 15 sept, it wouldn't register with gizmo. i sugned up with Pbxes, set it up to connect to Gizmo & Gizmo is working again. When placing a call, sometimes it asks me to put a "+" sign in front of the country code. How do you do it on an E60 withou the keypad ala E61?

19.09.2006 04:21 chanlmtl is offline Search for Posts by chanlmtl Add chanlmtl to your Buddy List
lac

E61 no outgoing calls Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I configed my E61 to work with Gizmo through PBX.
All seems to be OK including *43 test. BUT no outgoing calls are possible, I get "all circutes are busy, please try again later" every time I'm trying to call.
I see all the calls I tried to make in "Call Moitnor".
Please help.

26.09.2006 13:34 lachvoitz is offline Search for Posts by lachvoitz Add lachvoitz to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Lampe RE: Gizmo Project account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

We have worked on this interoperability issue. Please try if outgoing calls work now after pressing "Submit & Start" in "Personal Data".

16.01.2007 17:49 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
voi

RE: Gizmo Project account Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Moderator,

I'm trying to call to any landline or mobile lines with my brunojetgizmo trunk, but I receive the message saying that call cannot to be completed.

Using the softphone connected directly in gizmo sip provider the call works fine!

The outbound routing is blima2.

The procedure of this topic was already executed.

Could you please check if the my account is correct?

Best Regards,
Bruno Lima

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p-tel
We have worked on this interoperability issue. Please try if outgoing calls work now after pressing "Submit & Start" in "Personal Data".

27.11.2007 00:35 voipmasters is offline Search for Posts by voipmasters Add voipmasters to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: