PBXes » English » Providers »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
kai

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
messagenet.it Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

hello,
messagenet.it using port 5061.
how i can setup it here?

09.02.2006 03:14 kairiukstis is offline Search for Posts by kairiukstis Add kairiukstis to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: messagenet.it Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,

thanks for your request. The port number is really fixed. Making it variable would require several modules to be changed and messagenet seems to be the only provider that uses a port number other than 5060 so far.

Best regards,
Pascal

13.02.2006 23:26 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
bri

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

please consider to add port setting because messagenet is used by most italian users (like me) because they gave us a free voip number.
Thanks,
Riccardo

18.02.2006 17:47 bricky is offline Search for Posts by bricky Add bricky to your Buddy List
sup
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.02.2006

Messagenet Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Just enter the sip proxy as sip.messagenet.it:5061 I just did that with messagenet and it worked fine

19.02.2006 21:37 supernettel is offline Search for Posts by supernettel Add supernettel to your Buddy List
bri

traurig messagenet Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've tried with :5061 but if i call from outside to messagenet pstn number, it starts messagenet voicemail "Please leave a message ..."

20.02.2006 01:30 bricky is offline Search for Posts by bricky Add bricky to your Buddy List
sup
Grünschnabel

messagenet Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yes, that is what I also found! It says registed, however no inbounds are comeing in. I found the same with Vbuzzer.com which uses port 80

I have test accounts for these two available if someone from IPTel would like to use them for testing

Mark

20.02.2006 19:23 supernettel is offline Search for Posts by supernettel Add supernettel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

eutelia.it Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,

instead of messagenet.it you could give eutelia.it a try. They use port 5060.

Thanks,
Pascal

21.02.2006 20:56 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
sup
Grünschnabel

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

the list of servers with this problem includes Braintel.com.pk, as well as Vbuizzer.

22.02.2006 00:40 supernettel is offline Search for Posts by supernettel Add supernettel to your Buddy List
mar

Although the Italian service recommended as an alternative on this thread may use Port 5060, I have been anable to get a call from it! My phone rings when it is dialed and the caller keeps hearing the ring tone.

EDIT number 2
I prevously thought it did not work because it was g729 only , but turns out I found english documentation that I could understand better and found g771 is supported.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by mar on 23.02.2006 at 09:29.

22.02.2006 05:56 markosjal is offline Search for Posts by markosjal Add markosjal to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Daumen hoch! Port numbers other than 5060 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Today we have enhanced the functionality to accept port numbers for SIP servers. Please try if it works for you!

Thanks for your feedback,
Pascal

23.02.2006 19:21 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
bri

Fragezeichen messagenet :5061 does't works! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've setted up a new trunk with sip.messagenet.it:5061 but if I try to call to geographic phone number associated, it start VoiceMail from messagenet.
If I set-up xlite with same params it rings.
I think there's something wrong left.
Thanks,
Riccardo

24.02.2006 02:31 bricky is offline Search for Posts by bricky Add bricky to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

RE: messagenet :5061 doesn't work! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The new feature should work stable now. However, you have to select your trunk again and press the "submit changes" button once in order to get it working.

Pascal

24.02.2006 13:01 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
bri

Daumen hoch! Great! sip.messagenet.it:5061 works! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Like the subject.
Great job.
Thanks,
Riccardo

24.02.2006 14:55 bricky is offline Search for Posts by bricky Add bricky to your Buddy List
mar

That was a ditto with Braintel.pk as well. All calls went to voice mail.

24.02.2006 17:31 markosjal is offline Search for Posts by markosjal Add markosjal to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: