PBXes » Deutsch » Fehler »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
doe

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Incoming Rounds nicht löschbar Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Eingehende Wahlregeln lassen sich nicht löschen, selbst wenn ich den unter DID Number eingegeben Trunk schon gelöscht habe.
Hab da nämlich Mist gebaut ;-)

08.02.2006 20:18 doergeloh is offline Search for Posts by doergeloh Add doergeloh to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Incoming Rounds nicht löschbar Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Wegen des Sonderzeichens ("/") im ersten Feld ließen sich Ihre eingehenden Wahlregeln nicht löschen. Ich habe für Sie aufgeräumt.

Viele Grüße,
Pascal Merle

09.02.2006 10:53 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
doe

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Super, Danke!
Unter Status blinkt bei mir alles(schon seit gestern), ich hab mal im FOP Manual auf asternic.org nachgeschaut.
If all the ovals are flashing, its because the flash applet lost connection from the op_server.

(Be sure to start op_server.pl after asterisk. If you restart asterisk, the op_server will try to reconnect 60 times with 10 seconds intervals (10 minutes). If it fails to connect after these many attemps, it will shutdown.)

09.02.2006 12:10 doergeloh is offline Search for Posts by doergeloh Add doergeloh to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: