PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment » RE: Creative Use of the Mobile VOIP Option
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dub

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Creative Use of the Mobile VOIP Option Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have to connect to IPBX via a VPN due to irrelevant technical issues. This makes my connection more fragile than average. I have a cheap route to my mobile and was wondering whether I could use the mobile setting to automatically transfer the call to my mobile if the VPN shielded connection ever broke.

04.06.2006 04:47 dubaistu is offline Search for Posts by dubaistu Add dubaistu to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Creative Use of the Mobile VOIP Option Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yes, sure. Don't forget to set your mobile as destination for call forwarding on unavailable (*93). The option you are referring to is now called "connectioncheck" and only available to Premium Accounts.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by i-p on 08.08.2006 at 00:55.

04.06.2006 12:26 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: