PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ogu

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
external dialing Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello,

I'm trying the service in using a Nokia E60, now I can reach the PBX for the echo test.

Now I've no clue how to dialout.

I've created a trunk, and put XX. as "all" rule.

But I don't know what must be the fomat to go outside ? (+41..., 0041..., 90041....)

Do you have a document the describes that ?

Thanks in advance.

Olivier

30.05.2006 23:15 ogudet is offline Search for Posts by ogudet Add ogudet to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Text RE: external dialing Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

The number format depends on your SIP provider. Many providers accept international numbers in 00<countrycode><number> format while mobiles often use +<countrycode><number>.

To get this converted automatically you would modify your trunk setting as well as your outbound routing.

Add +XX. to your outbound route to accept the mobile format.

Into your trunk's rules write "00++|XX." to substitute + by 00.

31.05.2006 01:55 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
ogu

RE: external dialing Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Zitat:
Originally posted by i-p-tel
The number format depends on your SIP provider. Many providers accept international numbers in 00<countrycode><number> format while mobiles often use +<countrycode><number>.

To get this converted automatically you would modify your trunk setting as well as your outbound routing.

Add +XX. to your outbound route to accept the mobile format.

Into your trunk's rules write "00++|XX." to substitute + by 00.

Ok,
But now I'm receiving a message telling me that the system is busy or something like that, the beginning of the message is hard to hear.

I've +XX. and XX. in the route and 00++|XX. in the trunk.

31.05.2006 08:35 ogudet is offline Search for Posts by ogudet Add ogudet to your Buddy List
e0j

E61 Busy Greeting, i need dialing rules also Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have the same seetings on my pbx as well.

And i recieve a message that says "busy now, please try your call again later".

I am using BroadVoice.com for dialing but i havent dialed out successfully.

The people at broadvoice said i'm registering properly and the status screen on pbxes.org looks good and my phone registers perfectly.

I have a USA voip number and i want to make calls inside the united states.

Please help me dial phone numbers.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by e0j on 01.06.2006 at 09:24.

01.06.2006 09:18 e0je is offline Search for Posts by e0je Add e0je to your Buddy List
asi

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have the same problem but here I am using Vonage.
Now I can do the echo test to *43 but I can't place any calls to the outside, I am getting the "busy now, please try again later"

Please let me know if you find a resolution.

Thanks,
Alfredo

05.07.2006 00:22 asierraa is offline Search for Posts by asierraa Add asierraa to your Buddy List
asi

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I tried to make a call again today and got different behaviour.
Called my fixed phone and I didn't get the busy now try again later voice..., instead my fixed phone rang, I picked it up but I couldn't hear any voice not on the fixed phone or my E61.
After about 10 seconds, I heard a calling tone on the E61 as if no one was answering my fixed phone, in my fixed phone the call I had answered was dropped and my E61 kept giving me the calling tone as if no one was answering for minutes.

Then I tried once again but I got the voice message saying Busy now, please try again later back again.
Any ideas why?
Thanks

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by asi on 06.07.2006 at 02:47.

06.07.2006 02:45 asierraa is offline Search for Posts by asierraa Add asierraa to your Buddy List
jas

Zitat:
Originally posted by asierraa
I have the same problem but here I am using Vonage.
Now I can do the echo test to *43 but I can't place any calls to the outside, I am getting the "busy now, please try again later"

Please let me know if you find a resolution.

Thanks,
Alfredo

I have a different problem but maybe somebody can help me. Wich number I call, the phone says, "Adres not in use" even when I try to do the echo test. When I dial a number, the phone put @pbxes.org after the number. So the number wil be 003124*******@pbxes.org, Is that correct?
can somebody help me? In The trunk iv'e got this dial pattern, 00++|XX and in my outbound routing +XX XX.

22.07.2006 09:43 jasper298 is offline Search for Posts by jasper298 Add jasper298 to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: