PBXes » English » Feature Requests » RE: Digital Reception without pressing an option
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
cml

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Digital Reception without pressing an option Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello,

When using A@H, we have the option to put in '-t' as one of the options in the digital receptionist menu, which automatically directs the caller to a destination without pressing any options.

If a caller does not press an option, I would like them to be directed to a call group.

Is this an option? or will become one on this very cool system?

Thank you,

Chad

20.05.2006 21:17 cmlone is offline Search for Posts by cmlone Add cmlone to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Fragezeichen RE: Digital Reception without pressing an option Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Did you try with a dialed option # of the letter t?

09.02.2007 16:50 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
tom
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 24.08.2010

Fragezeichen RE: Digital Reception without pressing an option Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello,
This option works?
Thanks

Excuses... it works... thanks for the info.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tom on 01.04.2011 at 16:46.

01.04.2011 16:28 tomatte is offline Search for Posts by tomatte Add tomatte to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: