PBXes » English » Terminal Equipment »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sup
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.02.2006

Dialed digits sometimes received in error Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have done some testing on dialed digits uning a redial funcion , and I have noted that the IP Tel server sometimes interprets a double digit when only a single digit is dialed. I have seen this problem on different User agents and it can be most annoying connecting frequently to the wrong number.

I have confirmed what is happening through thje IP Tel call logs, and on one number it often displayed that a double 9 was dialed when it was a single 9

08.05.2006 04:48 supernettel is offline Search for Posts by supernettel Add supernettel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Fragezeichen RE: Dialed digits sometimes received in error Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Did you observe this with all possible dtmfmodes?

15.05.2006 00:31 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
meg
Premium Account

Registration Date: 12.05.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have tried most possible DTMF modes, however The Voice mail is dependent on RFC2833 so I have focused my attention on that and explicitly set it in the extension as RFC2833. I have also tried passing and suppressing inband DTMF.

15.05.2006 08:10 megasystem is offline Search for Posts by megasystem Add megasystem to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: