PBXes » English » Providers » RE: voipdiscount.com
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sup
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.02.2006

Anyone else having these issues? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I had installed trunks that were working fine. Now in the last 24 hours they have stopped working, and I do not see why. I still have working trunks but some no longer work. I have even tried to re-create them , and they still do not work. Those trunks tested working on xpro and a Sipura

It seems I can not dial out on them I get the all circuits are busy message.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sup on 20.04.2006 at 22:51.

20.04.2006 22:49 supernettel is offline Search for Posts by supernettel Add supernettel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Fragezeichen RE: Anyone else having these issues? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Which providers do you experience these problems with? Some German users reported problems with Finarea today.

Best regards,
Pascal

20.04.2006 23:49 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
eri

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I am using voipdiscount, and got the same problem, it just stopped working today, what's wrong there?

21.04.2006 00:38 ericlai is offline Search for Posts by ericlai Add ericlai to your Buddy List
hwi
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 01.03.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yes, problem with voipstunt, another Finarea company ... "all circuits are busy now"

21.04.2006 03:46 hwittenb is offline Search for Posts by hwittenb Add hwittenb to your Buddy List
sup
Grünschnabel

I have experienced this problem with SipDiscount and to some degree with Supernettel trunk(see below). PlainVoIP is working, as are SIPPhone and FWD trunks.

This also may be related to the fact that you can not set up classic extensions with some providers as well, and that with other providers any system dialed number (not dialed from UA) does not seem to work.

Also I have developed some problems with inbound DIDs that MAY be related. about 24 hours ago, one new DID that I had set up for my wife's private line just stopped working.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by sup on 21.04.2006 at 06:25.

21.04.2006 06:20 supernettel is offline Search for Posts by supernettel Add supernettel to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

RE: Anyone else having these issues? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Finarea providers report "403 Forbidden" on outgoing calls since yesterday.

Best regards,
Pascal

21.04.2006 09:34 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
bri

traurig But directly works! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello, I have the same problem with VOIPSTUNT and SIPDISCOUNT.
But if I set-up the params to my grandstream HT, it works fine!
Why it doesn't work only with ip-tel?
Bricky

21.04.2006 18:42 bricky is offline Search for Posts by bricky Add bricky to your Buddy List
Bit

I have the same problems with Finarea too. It worked all very well. But since 2 days i can not make calls anymore.
It shows so, as have Finarea have it makes so, that PBX and Finarea will never work anymore. Maybe the IP of PBX is in the black list by Finarea.
Maybe we can destroy the Problem, when we could change the IP all 24 hours.

PS: Vorgive me for my bad english - im´m German/Russian.

22.04.2006 11:49 BittnerAlexander is offline Search for Posts by BittnerAlexander Add BittnerAlexander to your Buddy List
vir

Hi!
What is the final situation of this issue?

Was it solved?

08.05.2006 16:58 virtualorbis is offline Search for Posts by virtualorbis Add virtualorbis to your Buddy List
Bit

The final situation is, that it does not work.
It works only poivy.com, but over there is nothing for free and all must be payed.

I used a V-Server. With the V-Server works all of the finarea-Provider.

08.05.2006 21:02 BittnerAlexander is offline Search for Posts by BittnerAlexander Add BittnerAlexander to your Buddy List
wsz

voipdiscount.com Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Unfortunately still it does not work (I tested the voipdiscount.com). Whether are managed some works to solve this problem ? unglücklich

12.05.2006 20:44 wszelaki is offline Search for Posts by wszelaki Add wszelaki to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

RE: voipdiscount.com Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Finarea providers have blocked PBXes. So we can't do anything on our side to solve this problem.

15.05.2006 15:05 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
sup
Grünschnabel

There is a work around for this problem.

Sign up for an account at VoxALot.com, and register to your Finarea Account from Voxalot. You can then register the PBX to the Voxalot account, and problem solved.

Voxalot WILL work with Reinvites as I believe many of the Finarea providers will, so you should turn Audio bypass on on the trunk and re invite at least that leg of the call.

This in theory will also give you the added benefit of multi root emum look ups as well as access to the sipbroker.com peering codes. I however have had no lucjk dialing the peering codes through the PBX, as they all start with *

Voxalot Should work with inbounds as well, but I have never used inbounds on Voxalot.com.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sup on 03.07.2006 at 09:41.

03.07.2006 09:38 supernettel is offline Search for Posts by supernettel Add supernettel to your Buddy List
jle

that will work until finarea reads your post and blocks voxalot too unglücklich

09.07.2006 12:37 jle is offline Search for Posts by jle Add jle to your Buddy List
dub

Has Finnera remained as rigid about their blocking of services? More and more people are running Trixboxes with them. I wonder whether they do something stupid like block the IP address of fraudulent registrations?

If one person tried to pull something using a PBXes account, we all would be blacklisted. The problem is that this group has no notion of customer service so they will never answer the question candidly or otherwise.

09.07.2006 14:37 dubaistu is offline Search for Posts by dubaistu Add dubaistu to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

Well, here is exactly what happened.

Some fools started running a call-back business through PBXes, and Finarea/Betamax blocked the IP. As a result Pascal had to remove the Call-Back feature from the basic accounts, and limit it to 3 on the Premium accounts.

It is unlikely that Finarea/Betamax will change their stand. There is no good reason for them to do so. So we now have to jump through hoops to use their service, which works sometimes.

09.07.2006 15:33 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
dub

Perhaps when Pascal opens his American server we can have a second go at Finarea.

10.07.2006 06:59 dubaistu is offline Search for Posts by dubaistu Add dubaistu to your Buddy List
Dia
Premium Account

Registration Date: 03.03.2006

As long as he does not migrate the accounts, of those who abused this feature, to the new server.

Otherwise the new IP will be blackholed again. It only takes one fool as we have seen in the past.

12.07.2006 11:59 Diafora is offline Search for Posts by Diafora Add Diafora to your Buddy List
dub

I would hope that that idiot got migrated to the recylce bin.

07.08.2006 12:25 dubaistu is offline Search for Posts by dubaistu Add dubaistu to your Buddy List
sup
Grünschnabel

WAIT! I have to get my two cents in here...

IF Finarea is in the business of selling termination, why should uit bother them if it is for call back or otherwise?

Perhaps the issue was in the way theat the person(s) were taking advantage of free destinations?

I see this second point as more probable.

14.08.2006 09:41 supernettel is offline Search for Posts by supernettel Add supernettel to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next »  
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: