PBXes » English » Miscellaneous »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
vir

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
constraint an extension to a route Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have seen that it is possible to make an
outgoing route exclusive of a particular extension.

However I would like to constraint an extension to a particular route.

Any idea if this possible?

13.04.2006 17:09 virtualorbis is offline Search for Posts by virtualorbis Add virtualorbis to your Buddy List
sup
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 18.02.2006

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

From my tests that seems to be how it works. I have in my configuration (simplified) and in the order they appear

TRUNK1
5255XXXXXXXX

Trunk 2
(for extensions 3XX only)
XXX.

the result is if I dial
It routes out on Trunk number 2.

What I was hoping to do was that I could assign a unique route to an extension if it did not exist in one of the other routes, however once I pout in the extension, it seems to favor that route over all others.

It is possible to assign a unique route to an extension anyway just use the XXX. as the dial pattern and limit it to the extension.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by sup on 24.04.2006 at 21:52.

24.04.2006 21:50 supernettel is offline Search for Posts by supernettel Add supernettel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: