PBXes » English » News » Selling the service to our customers?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

End of Beta Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Dear users,

while this service gets three months old I give you quaterly information and an outlook on the future of the PBX service:

The number of subscribers is growing more than expected. 30% of now 934 clients are already using the virtual PBX on a regular basis. However, enhancing the offered features we have not yet reached our high aims and all of your wishes.

So we have decided to extend the beta phase for one month til April 30, 2006. For the time thereafter we plan the following tariff:

• Basic features remain free.
  • Some advanced features will become subscription-based. This will most likely affect queues, digital receptionists, faxmail and call recording. The monthly fee will be 9.95 Euros.
  • Ex-betatesters will get a discount, of course.
Additionally I would like to invite you to our first get-together which will take place during this year's LinuxDay. We are going to meet you in Wiesbaden in the beginning of May. The exact place, time, agenda and participation fee are to be announced later.

Above all I thank you today for your contribution to the beta tests, your reviews and for stimulating this forum by your interesting discussions.

Kindest regards,
Pascal

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by i-p on 03.04.2006 at 09:44.

31.03.2006 22:59 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
dub

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm glad that things are working out for you. During this month, what kind of reporting would you like to see from us?

When someone is struggling to get a system up, you tend to "hold your punches." I obviously can only speak for myself, but I'd love to hear a little bit about what you want to hear from us.

Stu

03.04.2006 00:12 dubaistu is offline Search for Posts by dubaistu Add dubaistu to your Buddy List
p2p

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Fragezeichen Selling the service to our customers? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

How will we be able to sell this service to our customers?
Will be we able to create "persdonalized" look of the web interface with our logo, etc.?

Thanks.

22.04.2006 21:43 p2pvoice is offline Search for Posts by p2pvoice Add p2pvoice to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: