PBXes » English » Providers »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
amb

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
did number from sipgate.co.uk Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

hi, wh else have UK DID's from sipgate?
i just register them at pbx, but it is not stable at all, always reloading ( i think ), i lucky when i can make inbound call smile

27.03.2006 04:18 ambervoip is offline Search for Posts by ambervoip Add ambervoip to your Buddy List
dub

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm running a sipgate UK extension and it is fine. i had to remove the phone number from the server. When I tried to push a caller-id number it broke the connection.

Speaking of which, has anyone had any luck pushing a CID from the extension rather than the trunk?

Stu

27.03.2006 09:15 dubaistu is offline Search for Posts by dubaistu Add dubaistu to your Buddy List
amb

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

only few operators allow to set own callerid number. first, because nowdays lot of routes going over E1 and even analog trunks and many providers just collect them at some softswith.
and only few do SS7 and have ability to set own callerid.

i kept sipgate at pbx, but it still not stable.

27.03.2006 09:59 ambervoip is offline Search for Posts by ambervoip Add ambervoip to your Buddy List
dub

I recognize that only a few providers let you set the caller-id, but most of them ignore the attempts to set it. When I had data in that field (the sipgate issued number), it simply refused to register.

03.04.2006 01:30 dubaistu is offline Search for Posts by dubaistu Add dubaistu to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: