PBXes » English » Miscellaneous » RE: Private E-mail for I-P-Tel
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dub

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Private E-mail for I-P-Tel Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Pascal,

If you are reading this, could you send me a private e-mail message. Thanks

07.03.2008 16:53 dubaistu is offline Search for Posts by dubaistu Add dubaistu to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

Fragezeichen RE: Private E-mail for I-P-Tel Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

What is your concern?

07.03.2008 17:40 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
dub

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Paypal bounced my subscription charge for reasons I don't understand, I have money in my account and a credit card registered as a secondary payment source.

The next retry is scheduled when I am out of town. I just purchased one hour of support time to cover this if e-bay screws up. If the payment goes through, I will use submit a support ticket to help with a caller-id issue, but consider this securing the 10 euros if something goes wrong with the scheduled transaction. I

10.03.2008 15:14 dubaistu is offline Search for Posts by dubaistu Add dubaistu to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Private E-mail for I-P-Tel Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for your payment. Three ideas - if you have the time -:

• You could try to create a second subscription for your account. If this goes thru to the step asking for your confirmation, or beyond, your PayPal account should be right.
  • You could ask PayPal support for assistance.
  • PBXes PRO has a grace period of 14 days after PayPal faults. This might be better suited for your needs.
We'll keep an eye on the third attempt of your payment.

10.03.2008 17:06 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: