PBXes » English » Feature Requests »
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ozp

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Lampe Seperate calls by extension in monitor? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

I also have another feature request just below this in another topic, but this feature I've been meaning to ask about for a while.

Is there anyway we can have a feature built-in to the call monitor that enables you to separate the calls list by extension?

So for example, if I have guests staying with me, any calls they make on the 'guest' phone extension can be viewed through the call monitor by selecting that extension and then I can print out the calls and calculate the costs for them.

At the moment this is not very feasible... I would have to scan through the massive list of calls in the call monitor to sort out which calls are from that particular extension. It also doesn't help that when people call into a queue (how I have my system set-up), every extension that is in the queue is listed as a different call on the call monitor so the list fills up very quickly making it very hard to scan through.

Edit And yes I am aware of the search feature, but this doesn't always help (because if the extension also rings on incoming calls then when you search you get it both under the Caller-ID and destination columns)

Thanks.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ozp on 10.01.2008 at 14:11.

10.01.2008 14:10 ozpoole is offline Search for Posts by ozpoole Add ozpoole to your Buddy List
bob

Registration Date: 01.01.1970
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

well export the call log would be ideal but I get the impression that this option will not be enabled. The reason seems to be that some people might start reselling minutes on pbxes and using an export call log they can invoice their customers.

I would love to have the option and other people have asked for it several times but responce to this has been zero.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bob on 11.01.2008 at 17:12.

11.01.2008 16:10 bobmats is offline Search for Posts by bobmats Add bobmats to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: